Toxic behaviour / new ranks

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming Suggestions Toxic behaviour / new ranks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kresek
    Participant

Hi don’t know if this is the right section for this so feel free to move it

I’ve been on fbg for more than half a year now and lately i play up to 10 games a week, since then i noticed new players ( and old ) have super toxic attitude, forcing in someone lane, tilting and intentionally not communicating, or just pushing people into tilt. Its really annoying to get into a game and even before lvl 1 u see full chat of bullshit. My experience over the last month was unpleseant to say the least, 4/5 games are full of fighting in chat over something. I think that some people forgot that the fbg league is still a “learning league” where we try to get better and still make a lot of mistakes but thats not the point to just be harassed.

I wanna suggest 2 new ranks on discord for people that are toxic to notify other people what are the signing for, first one is basic bad behaviour for players that are behaving badly and second one for more notorious people to get like a trial that means keep an eye on him and see if he improves or no and then take action.

Feel free to post any feedback from your experience over this topic.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Kresek.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Kresek.
      TheElfShadow
      Participant

This is an interesting idea. I believe it might cause people to leave the forum/discord, unfortunately. if we were like to tag people who have been banned for flaming, or it could go the other way, and people try to get the ban/flag as a fucked up addition to their profile.

I think we have taken the stance that we aren’t going to tolerate it any longer. especially towards trial players. When it gets reported, if it’s an actionable report, action shall be taken.
        thank you Kresek

Elf

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S