Trial request – The Punisher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AlanRayne
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG 2 years, took part in one tournament as well.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: The Punisher, Alan Rayne.
      Discord account: Frank Castle#2695
      BattleTag on Bnet: ThePunisher#23508
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I think Sony and Speedy know my current skill level better, but I have played with almost everyone from LIHL.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I learned a lot over these 2 years in FBG, up to the point when there is nothing else I can learn from FBG. I selected 3 replays to show different roles and builds. I avoided showing braindead rolls like ea, aqua, etc.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      thegreatMOAMOA
      Participant

Yo

I just watched the NS pris game.

team rolls :
        – ea
        – turret with anti 10 adds on free
        – OP roll on purp who can OB carrying any lvl he wants to or simply yolo

your roll : novice saber no adds

You should definitly keep this roll going crusader 4/0 into saber, your team don’t need you to rryour team only weakness with those rolls is lvl 6
        – when you decide to rr you should place 2 sentries, one novice, one specter, but you place one sentry only, you rr into some OP shit : lod dm priso, but you keep saber instead of going lod and from this point of the game you decide to OB.
        Well, there s a lot to say, first of all, your team don’t need you to OB, 2nd, your OB option are really bad, the best OB setup you could reach vs 7 was going 2 saber darkmage hades, but you placed 1 sentry only ; and again, your team weakness is 6, so planning any hades 7 is not covering your team there.

you end up with a prisoner lvl 2, which is covering your team this level indeed but maverick is terrible level 7, the only point of going maverick with saber is yoloing lvl 6, and then you need it to be behind, so saber can tank some, as OB this placement is also bad cuz maverick is suiciding lvl 7, they died when saber was still full HP, mav being front might increase the chances the snipe the sends but it’s still not worth.

so this decision of building a prisoner and building it in front of saber is basically some “all in” anti 2 into a pain to have it in your set up and having it there for the rest of the game.

After they sent lvl 2 you went 470 val lvl 3 with a dark mage add, which is massive OB.
        You should have kept your first roll, and considering you rr’d it you should have play lod start into yolo.

There are a lot of things you need to work on before being ready for a trial :
        – knowing your job for the team : don’t rr level 1 and simply go for crusader saber which is a very strong yolo
        – always place anything that might be usefull before rr’ing : 2 sentries 1 novice 1 specter
        – yolo knowledge : you definitly don’t need 470 val to hold level 3
        – tower decision and placement : no maverick ever if you plan to OB early game, mav behind saber

“there is nothing else I can learn from FBG.”
        I hear this quite often and this is 99% of the time wrong, any 4v4 LTD game, even in pub, is an oportunity to optimize build skill, especially the yolo, with placement and values.

Nosupport, but GL

MonkeyTown
        Participant

Yo,

i just checked your priv-hr game and you decided to mix hr with 3 privateers for lvl 5, expecting a send, when you have colt-riders in your roll to cover everything for team lvl 1-10. Mixing HR in that setup is doing nothing for lvl 7-10. The synergy doesnt make sense cuz on ranged lvls the HR most likely gets sniped and there are better ways to hold/yolo with privateers. Rider build is kinda OP with frontline in the current meta.

Since you dont fulfill the requirements for elo or supports from lihl players we decided to not proces your vouch request.

If you want your vouch request to be processed please fulfill the requirements and work on the following:
          1: Check your team lanes and decide on your role. You are known to be an OB player. Try to get flexible in your builds.
          2: Build optimal to cover levels in holder role, priv + hr over Priv+Colt is suboptimal in current meta
          3: Show us that you can provide lumber for team while keeping options in your lane open or while pushing to the max and leaking to feed holders. Like moa said, rerolling with novice/crusader roll was not even needed. And if you decide to reroll, 2 sentry can hold lvl 1 to keep options open. Dont reroll when placing only 1 sentry.
          4: show us a replay with a deadroll which seems impossible to play if you are out of options.

Good luck in your upcomming games and please show us your improvement. Case closed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Trial request – The Punisher’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S