Vouch request- Wildy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wildyanimal
    Participant

Hello,
      Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      I have played in many tournaments in the past before the release of Dota 2.
      I have won one Romanian dota 1 tournament as support role. Played for eyes.int team as support again + couple of country teams and tournaments. I was a captain of our team in my country and i have a lot of experience in CM mode as captain.
      Don’t have any aliases or FBG players i could provide or vouch for me.
      What is your Discord account?
      Discord: Wildyanimal or Wildyanimal#8874
      Tell us realm you are using to play (NA/EU/ASIA): EU
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I like roaming, ganging, support. Can play either support, carry, mid with most heroes.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Wildyanimal.
      • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by MustardTiger.
      Fieryfox

Hey Wildyanimal! I bid you welcome!
        Sorry for the late response, but I’m here for you now.

Your history looks promising! Let me explain to you how the rest of the vouching procedure works:
        – First thing you should do is play a public dota game with a dota admin to test your skill. With the experience you mentioned it shouldnt be a problem to get through this I believe.
        – Secondly, based on how you performed we want you to observe one of our inhouse games with an admin. This is to explain what kind of style we play and also to explain how to sign up for games later and how it works in our community. Basically this step is not a test but just an informative part, the first step is the only test.

We use discord for pretty much everything, so if you would want to play a test game, reach out to us on discord. Also for other things, its better to reach out to us on discord.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S