un vouch request for ludot

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests un vouch request for ludot

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vkk
    Participant

game starts and 30 sec in, FM and ludot wanted to kill qop, it was possible to kill qop to bc he took poison lvl 1 so its a good gnk, until we almost kill qop and WD (ludot) dives tower to kill but ended up giving FB to qop instead, this was a very bad dive there was no chance he would kill her and went anyways.

after respwan he tp top and secures a kill on the off player, good

after that he just stands on the fog doing nothing for 1 min with out moving, or harrasing the ES after the LC asked to be left alone

he goes bot after capt told him, wasted stun on neutrals (idk what was the point of stunning them, they were full HP no chance he kills them)

min 3 30 he tries to gnk the ES bot, instead feeds
      after respawn he walks top, which is not bad, saving tp to save from gnk in another lane (but had no boots so it took him almost a min to arrive)
      he tries to stun the TC and losses half HP from neutrals, they kill 2 supports top, good

I asked to secure top rune at min 5 40, but they took so long to react and qop was alrdy in rune when they arrived and wd dies

8 min in no boots still, they dove top min 8 40 and wd doesn’t react after blue and oj tps into tier 1 and tier 2 towers, this resulted in a dive bc wd was not in position to stun after earth spirit stunned.

after that he respawns and walks mid still lvl 4 min 10, goes bot and places a ward deep into enemy jungle, this ward is so useless, we are so far behind, we needed more defensive wards in my opinion. w,e after placing the ward “tries” to save mag stuns goes back, then walks to the tower and dies for no reason

min 12 still LVL 4 no boots, gets a de ward and almost dies again, stays bot for 2 min with out doing anything, 2 min pass and they get a kill, good

min 14 45 tried to de ward and dies to qop
      he respwans min 15 still lvl 5 min. min 16 45 tried to de ward and dies once more on the same spot

after respanw he walks to rosh and dies instantly
      min 18 he respawns walks down mid to try to reward once again AND DIES AGAIN
      walks down mid trying to help, got tc sptunned and dies AGAIN
      min 20 walks mid and dies instantly

min 22 -23 we get some good kills
      before that I asked to de ward now that they’re dead FM told him to get sentries but he didn’t FM had to buy them

enemy comes to kill with ES lothar, WD does ult focusing PA, gets bashed and doesn’t cast any spells for 2 secs until LC is dead
      after that is rape by enemy and we lose

we all did “bad” but ludot was on another lvl of unawareness its unreal how much time he loses as a support.
      i don’t have more games but I will check every game for now on and ask for unvouch for those games.

is not only that he’s a bad player that he doesn’t know what to do 90% of the time, is his attitude, he doesn’t learn from anything, only does his own thing,

I know I flame the guy, but remember that this was after he fed mid the FB when there was no shot to kill her before him dying and saw him dying 3 times trying to de ward

Attachments:
      MustardTiger

I would do a typical writeup of everything that happened in the game, but I would just be repeating what you said in your post. You accurately accounted for pretty much everything that he did in the game, but this is as you say yourself obviously not enough to consider an unvouch or even a ban for his play. He is a willing position 5 player and has been pretty much the entire time he has been here with little issue with his attitude. I don’t think his attitude in game was bad until you provoked him so that shouldn’t really count against him. There is some sloppy play and needless deaths and the first blood kill looks like it could have been a ping issue. I understand that you were frustrated that game, but again you said it yourself that no one really played great on your team. If you want to continue posting these requests towards an unvouch we will definitely consider it, but this looks like a support in a losing game and nothing worth an unvouch on it’s own. I appreciate the detailed recount of events and will continue to review what you provide. Request considered.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘un vouch request for ludot’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S