unban

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Additional Information:in regards to him being lihl and me an fbg player his attitude is unacceptable. instead of even merely suggesting/helping situation he is nonstop crying and whining.
      on replay where it says he rages he denies sending 15 bcs he doesnt care since level 5 someone missed send and results in us dying bcs he DOESNT CARE xD? great attitude from lihl player in fbg games
      next game he continues with full negative attitude further ruining game. even teal and red both asked him to stop and focus he simply didnt and yet it was down to me and red to decide to send 12 and win game regardless of his constant crying and bashing and also giving up 2nd game in a row then he dares to call me the problem and flame me LOL nice gg

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of

1. sure, my attitude was not polite for sure, but this guy constantly provokes me, tk me, even flame me
        2.i denied 15, coz only way we cud ve win dat game was skip and somehow hold their 15 send.if i wud ve want to intentionally tk him, i wudnt recommend him to build disci over mudman ,yet was his best anti 15, i was trying to do my best for 15 as well.
      2. next game, how it was down for him to win a game, lol, he asked if we sell , i said sure he was 5/1 400 val for 5 with 2 upped mines 😀 i carried that game on 4 7 10 12, and he still has the balls saying he carried with the call, eventho enemy just failed coz of KC , not coz of “op” call, if they are not dat bad we wud lose dat game later.

I am sorry, if I ve ever offended him(i ve never even flamed him hard, i used words like “insane” “npc”) , there was for sure anykind of the reason for me.(tk,flame, previous experience..) There is no way I tried to intentionally lose any of game. And as I said to him on discord, this was my last game with him in lobby. I blocked him on discord and I dont wanna be related anykind with him.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      dpteacher

Revealed by another admin. Since its your first offense, we will let you pass.

Closed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘unban’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S