Unban Appeal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    saywhen
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: retardeddog
      Ban reason: flaming
      Why you should be unbanned: sry i went totally nuts this game I learned my lesson and need to play dota right now with my fam please there will be no more incident. (fam = markus96 and maybe tricked)

I lost my temper. Let me tell me my side of the medal please.
      From the start I had a useless offlaner who kept writing essays in the chat. For those who played with me in tournament know that I focus hard, so hard that I can’t write talk or read. So yea he fucked me. That’s one thing.

The second thing is we all know that bash often times just takes his hands off the mouse and keyboard, smokes some shit or writes emails and afks during a game. In this game he went experimental troll build.

Note that I told him to get veil octarine after he got radi. He didnt listen, and called me a bitch. So I called him cunt. I think I lost my temper because 1 I hate teshin. He is a dispicable rat. And two I got trolled by bash AGAIN.

Well now I know I shouldnt speak badly. I should just try my best. I think its unhealthy too for me to be so toxic. I dont like it. It ruins my day and bash felt abused.

On more thing about this whole thing. I wanted to say what a rat teshin is. This thing concerns bash and me, and if it was just us I wouldnt be banned. Teshin is a dispicable and nosy rat all I’m saying.

I will try to avoid this rat in the future and sorry again for all the ppl who had to read what I wrote when I lost my temper. Also it’s weekend

M4ster
      Participant

Being your first ban I trust you know to keep it cool next time, just ignore the flaming and report them after if you want.
        Unbanning you shortly.
        Processed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Unban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S