Unban BashG0d

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bash
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Bash
      Ban reason: “Game Ruin”
      Why you should be unbanned: I was farming bot lane because I was mega behind did not have a single completed item besides treads. They only got mid tower I tped mid thinking they were lower I think there was 1 or 2 of my teamates there. Only thing I could have done different is not tp in that location an tp in base wait for more teamates. We can say I should have tp before the mid tower was down but in that scenario Ill run up an die regardless on account of I have no farm.

Fantom

To be honest Bash, I don’t think you’ve ever really ruined a game on purpose, or wanted to lose a game. But I do think sometimes you are a bit indifferent, and what makes it worse is when you chat like you don’t care. If you say “who cares go next” or “whatever im just gonna afk” or things like that, it makes people frustrated. We are all aware, some games really are just fucked, and deserved to be forfeited. But until that is 4/5 for the team, we expect all players to try their best.

I think if you didn’t talk like that in the games then people wouldn’t accuse you of this game ruin or poor behavior. If you can try to improve on this, and make sure to be a teamplayer when asked, then I will support this appeal.

Bash
        Participant

Yea I understand sometimes I might say things that frustrate people and give them wrong idea ill work on that. I understand what your saying.

MustardTiger

Ban reduced by half of full ban length and within the last hour if a game needs to fill you will be unbanned.

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Unban BashG0d’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S