unban boba

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Ban reason: “captain dodging”
      Why you should be unbanned: was afk to use the rest room.

6:49 que pops.
      game 1 started. i was afk so idk why but apparently it remade.
      game 2 is remade at 7:08, thats literally over 15 minutes later from pop.
      i needed to use the restroom. i joined remake, then left to the rest room. i dont see what the big deal is. mustard tiger claims he pinged me. maybe he did. maybe he didnt. probably did. in any case, as soon as i joined the remake i just walked off to the rest room. not like i or anyone else instantly reads chats, checks discords, checks everything of everything before they leave to the rest room. stupid. wasnt dodging anything.

72 hour ban? people get bans shorter than that for rage quitting or flaming. i just afk’d for the rest room. the hell man

MustardTiger

Everyone in the lobby is expected to be available should they be assigned to captain. Matt volunteered and the best match for him in the given lobby was you so you were assigned. You were pinged 3 times on discord to captain while in the first lobby and told in the game lobby to captain not sure how you were there on the remake, but noticed none of this. Going in afk in the second lobby doesn’t really have anything to do with being told to captain in the first one repeatedly.

MustardTiger — Yesterday at 10:05 PM
        ok @Matt @BalenciagaNBoba go

MustardTiger — Yesterday at 10:05 PM

@BalenciagaNBoba
        roll vs matt assigned

MustardTiger — Yesterday at 10:06 PM

@BalenciagaNBoba
        roll or be banned

MustardTiger — Yesterday at 10:06 PM
        this works since eveyone has to rejoin the lobby and no one can claim they are afk

MustardTiger — Yesterday at 10:10 PM

@BalenciagaNBoba
        roll vs matt

MustardTiger — Yesterday at 10:14 PM
        !ban @BalenciagaNBoba 72 captain dodge

The length of your ban is due to the last time you were assigned captain by me and you decided to deliberately throw the game as well as how excessively you are afk in game lobbies. Your previous 2 appeals this season were approved this one will not be. Make sure you are available if you are assigned captain in the future. Appeal denied.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘unban boba’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S