unban boba

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Ban reason: low effort griefing/ignoring captain and team
      Why you should be unbanned:

first of all i wasnt griefing or playing with low effort. i needed xp and the lane bottom was open. did i die a few times? yeah. enemies bought a ton of dusts and played well. i thought we should capitalize on an open lane instead of wasting the xp down there. thats not griefing. thats not low effort. thats the enemy playing well. anyways for the rest of the game i died, yes. but im a BH. the point of the hero is to be aggressive so i can track and give vision. they enemy team simply played well against it. thats not me griefing its me playing the hero the way its supposed to be played.

Second of all, i was the only one even doing anything. the team didnt want to group up or do anything. notice bottom lane i was the ONLY hero to show up when boyka went tower diving for kils. and guess what? we killed 2 and both got out alive. ya, thats called effort. i may have died a lot but i did it TRYING to accomplish things like track or get vision. even 0-10-1 30 minute jaguar centaur didnt get banned.

third of all, despite everything we still could have won. we were winning team fights. we lost becayse boyka got caught by their smoke gank AFTER me and ant BOTH called it. they smoked UNDER our obs so we knew they were coming. i mean if that isnt low effort/griefing on his part i dont know what is. WE KNEW they were coming and he just stood to die. what is the point of me placing wards or getting vision if we catch their smoke and their incoming attack and he doesnt do shit anyways?

MustardTiger

You have admitted no level of fault nor have you conceded any ground on the reason you were banned. You also don’t acknowledge that your team and captain repeatedly told you not to do what you did and were not happy about the outcome which clearly contributed to the loss and reason you were reported. Also the low effort retaliatory ban does not help your case. Appeal denied.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘unban boba’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S