unban boba

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    balenciaganboba
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: balenciaganboba
      Ban reason: refusal to support/griefing/missed queues
      Why you should be unbanned:

1) missed ques: i havent missed any ques since i fixed the discord ping
      2) refusal to support:
      i was the position 4. tricked was the one that refused to ward
      i bought 6 wards that game to his 3.
      3) griefing: i wasnt even griefing. i was trying pretty damn hard, as shown by my 15 assists. i even told my team when to back when i was close to dagger. its not my fault ricefire qued into a game with less than enough time to play it out, thus rushing us with PUSH PUSH PUSH I HAVE TO LEAVE.

wat kind of bullshit is that? queing in a game u dont have enough time for then rushing your team into stupid fights.

TLDR: i havent missed ques. i did buy wards. maybe not a lot, but more than our position 5 as a position 4. wasnt griefing. tried pretty damn hard. if anything rice was griefing. dude qued in and rushed the team into stupid fights “bc i have to go soon” ya thats bullshit

attytewd
      Participant

pls unban BOBA he is the heart of NADOTA

MustardTiger

1) You were giving up your slot to let someone else play when you had queued which has been a missed queue warning for seasons now I don’t know why you think it would be any different for you. I gave you a break on your 4th missed queue ban since you fixed your notifications unbanning you then same day you give your spot up twice being the 5th and 6th missed queue resulting in a 1 day ban. The relevant screens shots are attached in this post.

2) You didn’t buy any wards until after your base had lost top and bottom rax which was after your arcanes, midas, and dagger. At one point early on there were 4 obs in the shop that your position 3 had to buy because neither you nor tricked were supporting. Tricked was also banned for refusal to support, he bought one starting ward, one ward at 10 minutes, and one more before the end of the game after you guys lost top and bottom rax. Playing ES does not mean you do not have to ward at all especially if you are going to go midas first item after arcane and especially given the conversation you and tricked had at the start of the game posted below.

06:39 Allies Penguin let me es
          06:41 Allies Penguin ..
          06:54 Allies Penguin yo
          06:57 Allies RiceFire we tri bot
          06:58 Allies Penguin i dont support with boba
          06:59 Allies RiceFire they gonna aggro
          07:00 Allies Penguin i ll rq
          07:03 Allies Penguin i swear
          07:03 Allies QKisMyName k go rq
          07:09 Allies QKisMyName do it now save time so we can go next
          07:14 Allies RiceFire lc mid
          07:16 Allies RiceFire quan off
          07:17 Allies Penguin u buy wards
          07:17 Allies Bash rq now before i get too commmited
          07:19 Allies Penguin boba
          07:20 Allies Penguin i wont
          07:21 Allies Penguin gl
          07:26 Allies Bash wish u told me that
          07:27 Allies Penguin we both get banned one more time
          07:33 Allies RiceFire lets make peace
          07:34 Allies RiceFire guys
          07:35 Allies QKisMyName just go rq yellow idc man
          07:39 Allies RiceFire and ahve a wonderful game
          07:42 Allies Penguin go holideays
          07:48 Allies Penguin or better go prison like ur idol
          07:49 Allies Penguin mf
          07:49 Allies QKisMyName yellow is all talk
          08:01 Allies QKisMyName hes so mad hes poor and other ppl have money
          08:02 Allies QKisMyName HAHAHAAHA
          08:11 Allies Bash no wards
          08:13 Allies Bash nice
          22:42 Allies RiceFire 4 obs
          22:43 Allies RiceFire guys
          22:47 Allies RiceFire 4 obs at base
          22:54 Allies RiceFire GET
          22:55 Allies RiceFire OBS
          22:56 Allies RiceFire SUPP
          23:44 Allies RiceFire we
          23:47 Allies RiceFire have 4 obs at bse
          23:48 Allies RiceFire wtf
          23:53 Allies RiceFire BUY
          23:56 Allies QuanYing yes comander
          23:56 Allies RiceFire these supp
          23:56 Allies QuanYing i do now
          23:58 Allies RiceFire hoyl shit
          24:00 Allies Bash ban trick
          24:04 Allies Bash support refusal
          24:08 Allies QKisMyName ^

3) Maybe griefing is the wrong language for what actually happened, but either way you made conscious decisions that hurt your team and resulted in the loss. You went boots first and regen which made it so mid had no ward to start and refused to ward until after the game was lost going back to the refusal to support issue which is part of the griefing. I agree you were trying to win early and your team ended up going up 17-6 around 15 minutes in and took all outside towers except for bot lane. The team made 3 attempts to push bot since that was clearly the next move regardless of what rice said about having to go which he never did so that is not relevant; had he actually left you would have a point. You went midas instead of dagger after the early lead and went to neutral because you obviously still need dagger and did not show for 2/3 of the pushes which the rest of the team except for bash on one push showed up for. On the 3rd push attempt the entire rest of your team was there except for you while you were solo neutralling to low hp still trying to get your dagger which was the most pivotal fight in the whole game. You saw your team had an early lead and instead of continuing to play with the team you went full greed not buying any wards and going midas instead of dagger directly leading to the loss. These weren’t stupid fights either, with a lead like that and a worse late game team composition with TB and LC vs Drow, Luna, Ursa the decision to push a t1 tower as a team after taking the other 4 outside towers was pretty obvious and something the team not just rice was trying to do.

“wat kind of bullshit is that? queing in a game u dont have enough time for then rushing your team into stupid fights.”

What is it when you queue and don’t even show up for the game you queued for out of convenience for whatever else you happened to be doing? Again as stated above these have been a missed queue warning for everyone for seasons.

TLDR: Ban reason might have caused confusion and could more accurately have been stated as excessive missed queues/refusal to support/refusal to play with team/troll items, but I felt combined refusal to play with team/troll items amounted to griefing and all infraction are accurate and documented.

A bit of advice for future appeals, you should own up to the reasons you are banned and try to do better instead of making a low effort attempt to refute them. Appeal denied.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘unban boba’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S