unban czajnik

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    czajnik
    Participant

Hello
      Ban reason: I have left from the game for rly completly shit roll and I m not proud because of that but I just wanted to make the game possible to win for my team. I admited also that bad roll was true reason why I left, many other players would say in that situaction “dc sry” and I was honest so mb I deserve for more kindly treatment. If you unban me and understand mine statement I will be grateful. I can add also that I anyway was siting for whole day.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      TheElfShadow
      Participant

Hello Sir, as we discussed- this needs to never happen again- it is very rude to the 7 other people playing with you, for starters, and disrespectful to this particular community as a whole.

Also, as I have said, I will shorten the duration of the ban, yet you are still going to be banned for a total of 36 hours.

I need you to familiarize yourself with the rules in here as well, as this is technically the 2nd time you have rage quit a game, in the last 3 months.

The ONLY reason I am shortening the ban in your case, is because of your honesty with me and the rest of the moderation team.

ban reduced to 36 hours

closed and processed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘unban czajnik’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S