unban elder/solal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eld3r
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: elder
      Ban reason: trolling
      Why you should be unbanned:
      @Melph
      I think you missunderstood something.
      We were trolling with ghery, and he knows it and enjoyed it =)
      It had nothing to do with you. If u felt offended than I/we apologize, i think i can also talk for Solal,
      since hes a good boy, he would never do something bad like that on purpose, or if he knewthat u didnt like it.
      It was not meant to be as flame or something.
      Trashtalk is always welcome in LIHL, and its Friday, we got a drink, and having fun.
      It is a videogame, ofc we behave like kids ^^. SOrry for that, i diddnt ever think it would disturb your game.
      But i will know for the future, and take care of others.
      i can understand u very good, we behaved like animals, but u can ask ghery, he has no problem with that 😀
      i even asked him, and also doesnt understand this ban as well.
      As well there is a mute button u can easily use, since we dont need any communication at all. i hope u can forgive us @melph =) we take care of u in the further games.
      SOLUDERED

moduca

After discussing it and considering you aplogized, we decided to unban and leave it as a warning.

Just remember you should not spam chat and even bantering between friends can be missinterpreted and annoying to players that don’t take part , this can make the game mucho unpleasant.

MODUCA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘unban elder/solal’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S