unban elder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eld3r
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: eld3r
      Ban reason: rq
      Why you should be unbanned:
      i havent the replay anymore but i can just tell u that i left a game after 7years had only 120 value on the field, i instantly paused and cried about it. People wrote in the chat “rmk” with a ? and i left the game for a rmk.
      I expected a rmk because this is what LIHL is doing, i left too early and i should ask for a remake myself (that was my mistake), but i was too mad at that time because 7years didnt build. It was first second of lvl 1, so it was not a big deal to rmk it. i never have raqequit a game before in my life, or have any ban by rq in all my years here. I sat out 3/4 of my time and i ask for a unban to keep fighting for Top.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

I get that it is annoying if someone misses build / sends on lvl 1 which fucks up the game completely. Also try not to micromanage other lanes cuz i heard he alrdy build something different then (firelord) you wanted. Since you sat out over half your ban and agree that you should not have ragequitted i unbanned you. Please be aware of this behaviour. Processed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘unban elder’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S