Unban for “dodge”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    7years
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: 7years
      Ban reason: dodge
      Why you should be unbanned: because i didn’t dodge. i planned to play the game, but then my girlfriend said she wants to eat soon. so i started cooking, as i showed on discord (see attached). when i came back to discord 9 minutes later to unsign, the lobby was already hosted. i immediately apologized and ask for swap.

i’m really sorry for the delay and the trouble i caused. it was not my intention to make people wait or to dodge.

if i didn’t want to play the lobby, i couldve just gone afk and get a simple no-show. basically im getting punished for being honest here and i don’t think thats right.

also, why would you assume that i dodge this lobby? it was completely fair and balanced and 0 reason to dodge anyway.

thegreatMOAMOA
      Participant

If you went afk it would also end up as ban for noshow, like Krocis yesterday, anyway it doesn’t look like a dodge to me, but as a reminder if swap happens too often from a specific player it will result as a warn or even a ban, you have a big history of swap after robot instasign when your game ends, pls next time pay attention at this.

Unbanned

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Unban for “dodge”’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S