Unban me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Whitefox
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Whitefox
      Ban reason: refusing to support
      Why you should be unbanned:

First off, I didnt ward early game as I should, that was bad. Our morale on team dropped as soon as cory (cap) FP’ed alch, and then went on to random OD. Not the best start to a game. Follows up with shadow spamming chat non stop, I couldnt focos on anything cause there was essay’s rolling down on the left side.
      I went to my assigned lane, tried my best.

I never said I would refuse to support, give up or anything like that. While 3 of my teammates did. They spammed -gg, saying it was over, they didnt care etc.

I had most wards, most assists, and second most kills on my team.

I even tried tellling my team: “why are you writing gg, dont give up, we can still win this”
      Trying my best to keep the morale up, and I did all i could until the end of game.

vosje banned me for not warding early game. Which is basically how 80% of every fbg game goes, so with this logic every support 80% of games should be banned for “refusing to support”

If I was doing this often, and I griefed, I would understand the ban. But I have never been banned for support before. So banning me here is way to harsh. Like, warn me for not warding early game, thats fine, I could done better, but this ban is not even close to justified.

Regards Fox.

MustardTiger

Ban has been served.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Unban me’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S