Unban peachtree

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PeachTree
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Peachtree
      Ban reason: Throwing/trolling
      Why you should be unbanned:

Hello everyone, I just want to first apologies for starting up drama that was only for the memes. I know i can be a toxic fuck sometimes, but i promise this wont continue in the future.
      For this reason i suggest a 2 month probation program which includes the following terms.

– Not being a toxix for 2 months (till 31.5.2020) and if i broke this promise i get banned for 7 days.
      – Being autocapt in lobbies whenever needed

Hopefully we can come to a mutual agreement that benefits this community and promotes healthy and friendly gaming environment.

Kiss and hugs Peachtree

Ricefire
      Participant

To start of, we were still salty from your previous 5 tranquility boost game on KOTL but we let it go. Second, your captain picks whatever he wants because he has the right to, therefore you don’t get to flame or complain or nag about it all game. And last, if you do another offence like this even after your 2 months probation, it will be a more severe matter, because we are taking intentionally throwing games very seriously, as we doing our best to provide better quality games than a public game. We will reduce your ban length to 24h. consider there won’t be an appeal for the next intentional throw.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Ricefire.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Unban peachtree’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S