Unban please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Username: shadow
      Why you are banned: toxic behaviour
      Reason to unban: I was banned initially for 4 days for being toxic and it was viewed by admin on stream, which is fair and I have ate the whole ban. I was banned later for an additional 12 hours for a game with Boyka. I’m not sure what I could have done that game to be more effective but I was trying my hardest and even told team to not give up. I have served most my ban and I really want to play at least once during my holidays. Ill try to be better can I please be unbanned, it wasn’t my intention to “grief” in boykas game I really thought I had to jungle in order to get any farm. Next time I will just sit in lane if captain asks and hope for the best.

Shadow
      Participant

Vosje has also explained to me the parts I made mistakes on and I will correct them for next time assuring I can be more effective for my team. What I did was obviously misplays by me and I still have learning to do.

Shadow
        Participant

I also made two bad plays of dying at rune initially which could have been avoided. And I also missed out on a Necro kill by going back to jungle. This could have been a good kill for me and my team and I realized it once I was explained and looked back it. Maybe after the kill I can jungle if lane becomes hard but rotations by me were non existent and I’m sorry for that.

Fieryfox

Finally you realize what the issue was. Hope you can learn from this.

You’ve served most of your ban, only the time i added to it is left. As long as you understand what you did wrong and don’t repeat it then it’s fine for me. Remember, if you do repeat it it will just end up in a longer ban.

For this one:
            Ban appeal: Accepted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Unban please’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S