unban pls feelsbadman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    saywhen
    Participant

Not sure what happened last game, first time that I rage quit in league and in dota prolly first time sinceany years. I didn’t like those 2 guys a lot, it was the second game with them, they were flaming everybody in norwegian in game 1 because they didn’t get to be in the same team. In the first place the were disrespectful to us. Game 1 was a stomp, it didn’t feel like a game. Second game was a stomp too. I lost to ant, which is fair, gyro shouldn’t lose vs drow, but it all started bad for me, I had bad items salve and clarity, while we had good position imo at min 0 for runes my team watches me fight solo. Very upsetting, wasting my salve. We were 4 all have spells. 1 dusa snake, some dazzle spell lesgrac stun and potentially fb for us. That was alrdy tilting. Nvm I tried hard and lost to ant mid, tilting too in this matchup. Those 2 guys get to play together but it’s 4vs5 all game. Medusa pushes solo and does and does nothing, I think his build was bad and he doesn’t know the hero, imo dusa is insanely strong, with her spells, snake and ult, good defence and good farming passive. That brought us to the last moment, I ragebuyback and fought, we got one with good nuke. But dusa doesn’t ult and at that moment it was over for me

i wanna play with fanto 😀

moobs

I will vouch for saywhen ban appeal.

In this game, saywhen, boba, and i (3/5) all -gg at ~15-20 min mark. I (captain) was talking to the Norwegians on voice chat (discord) to type -gg before saywhen even ragequit. I dont think they understood how ‘-gg’ works. this was there 2nd dota1 game ever.

Fantom

Well you already sat out a few hours since the incident. The players in question did not seem to have best intentions and subsequently left the league, so it is hard to hold this too much against you.

In the future, we do ask all players to finish game though… If players are in question please report and we will deal with them accordingly. If game is found to be “ruined” by players, we as admins have the right to nullify the game, but by quitting you forfeit the rights.

All I ask is have as positive an attitude as possible and do your best. But you have a good record and history and I think understand why you need to finish.

Ban appeal accepted, effective immediately.

Processing.

souljase
          Participant

Also when he ragequit, the game was far over, it ended like 3mins after be left.

vouch also

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘unban pls feelsbadman’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S