unban rocknroll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rocknroll
    Participant

I was banned for intentionally tk for 36 hours.
      that being said I accept I was afk on king at beginning of level 6 due to okbik flaming and spamming chat about why i didnt push /4 while team push is /3 meanwhile i have plan for 2x hydra on 10 and a problem with passing king control (bug__) .He asked for king, I said take it , then I thought he had king but turns out he didnt.

while he is flaming me he says to give him king at 12:53, I do that and say take it at 13:04 by clicking on king then town hall as he asked…at this point i am assuming he has king control while level 6 creeps have not reached king yet. then he continues to spam in chat about how im clueless about clog at 13:13 instead of taking the king as he asked. why is he typing spam while creeps on their way to king and not taking king? did he even click it once to try? please confirm this i have no way of knowing his click actions.

then creeps are on king at 6 and i clicked town hall for upgrades then he and another ally were typing to control king and i realized then that I still had it and okbik did not. So here I start focus on sends DT,hermit, comm etc…I aimed all send once I realize im on king.

this is what happened.

I do not game ruin ever intentionally, despite what okbik calls intentionally game ruin , this was not! I never sold units …etc..here if i wanted to tk intentionally i would not eventually focus on the sends when I realized I still had control.
      I tried to give him control again and he did not take. I assumed he had until team told me otherwise and I started to focus king control then. under alot of flame and tk spam chat by okbik , I got confused about king control possession. that is the truth.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by H4ken.
      rocknroll
      Participant

to be fair it is my job to know i still have king or not even with this discussion that okbik take it instead of assuming that he has it….so I deserve that ban however I did not intentionally tk and tried my best to get along despite okbik flame and spam chat…so is there a shorter ban for afk king that would apply can use?

TheElfShadow
        Participant

I don’t know if my words here will make any difference, but I feel I need to weigh in on Rocknroll. I have been playing games with rock for quite some time, before either of us ever started in fbg. While his personality and mine clash hard from time to time. I MUST say this. Rock does NOT give up. he tries to do the best he can even when losing the game. I have NEVER seen him intentionally th kc. not ever. While his personality is rough, he is honorable and will defend his actions in game. as much as I hate losing to him, I appreciate his skills and believe him in this instance.

Just my 2 cents
          Elf

H4ken
          Participant

I review the game in 1/2 speed some times now taking into consideration every time stamp. It seems you genuiely though he picked the king and you went in town hall. When you realised you still on king you picked it and immediately start focusing the sends. Im gonna unban you but next time please make sure who have the king till the end as it’s tough to change it sometimes and don’t reply to messages when you kcing. You have all the time to do it after it.
            Processed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘unban rocknroll’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S