unban rq chipskylark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    liftwaffe
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: chipskylark
      Ban reason: flame/threaten user
      Why you should be unbanned: the ban is based on an incredibly poor translation/reading skills.

According to baltezar I “you flame his mother and threaten him”, while all i did was took the liberty to diagnose pluun with 1. autism and 2. poor upbringing, to ultimately help him become a better person. Pluun took this the wrong way and said: “Je kan stoer praten gast. Maar als ik voor je zou staan zou je wegrennen.” which roughly translates to “if you were in front of me, you’d run” (threat). I did threaten him back, but only in selfdefence, after he opened fire.

When I confronted baltezar about the chronology of how things played out, after getting banned by him, he replied “iemand in brand steken wegens een computerspel? vind je dat zelf normaal?” which comes down to him deflecting my argument by saying my threat was worse. That’s a ridiculous take, because if pluun breaks the (verbal) non-agressive principal, I should be able to stand up for myself. A threat for a threat.

If anyone, pluun should be the one banned here for being the instigator. Instead, I feel like I’m being singled out because I happen to be lihl since a few months.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Balthazier.
      Pluun
      Participant

Translate this…

Calling my mother a whore and she didnt raise me well.

Swearing with the worst diseases aswell..

You suggesting thats helping me get a better person? You really need help man.

liftwaffe
        Participant

Autism being the “worst” disease is a scope only an (self)experience-expert would have. Thank you for providing support for my claims. I just might be correct about your mom aswell.

Balthazier

First of all i will copy the whole conversation, which makes it easier to make references.

Danny — vandaag om 15:47

@Pluun
            laat je eens onderzoeken man
            kanker autist
            iedereen op de tenen lopen en vervolgens huilen
            je snapt de wereld niet
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:48
            Als jij niet zo kinderachtig doet…
            Danny — vandaag om 15:48
            of je kankert gewoon op
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:49
            Waarom ben je zo boos de hele tijd?
            Danny — vandaag om 15:49
            waarom heeft jouw moeder je nooit normaal leren doen
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:49
            Ik was t niet eens met je lvl 2 call en je begint gelijk te schelden
            Danny — vandaag om 15:50
            gast dat ik je dit echt moet gaan uitleggen
            er is echt iets mis met je
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:50
            En waarom ga je familie erbij betrekken
            Danny — vandaag om 15:50
            ik probeer je te helpen
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:51
            Probeer eerst je anger issues even te helpen
            Danny — vandaag om 15:51
            het is niet ik waar je boos op moet zijn maar die hoer die je had moeten opvoeden
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:52
            @LostArkpressGsimulator lees dit plz
            Danny — vandaag om 15:52
            en dan
            gaaat papa je helpen
            root – servant of bacchus — vandaag om 15:52
            så stopper det
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:53
            Je kan stoer praten gast. Maar als ik voor je zou staan zou je wegrennen.
            Danny — vandaag om 15:53
            ik steek je in brand als je bij in in de buurt komt
            flikker
            Pluun — vandaag om 15:53
            Ik hoef niet bij jou in de buurt te komen. Ik verlaag me niet tot jouw niveau
            Carlos|virusformoderator — vandaag om 15:54
            stop discuss how to climb Vaalserberg and go sign turds
            Danny — vandaag om 15:54
            oke lekker relevant dan wat er zou gebeuren als je voor me zou staan
            goeie

Balthazier

First of all you should stop sugarcoating your own chat. You don’t diagnose someone. You flamed him by calling him a cancer autist and continued flaming by calling his mother a whore. Im dutch myself so i can translate everything perfectly.

Seeing as you called him cancer autist at 15:47 and his mother a whore at 15:51. At 15:49 you even say his mother never thaught him to act normal. So at 15:53 he only told you you would simply run away if you see him. I read no real flame/threat here.

After this response you threaten to put him on fire should you ever meet. What self defense are you talking about? You flamed him and he barely said anything back to you. You on the other hand continue to flame him

Again you counter by a threat for a threat. You started everything and even now you show no remorse.
              Even on your last topic you continue being agressive about his mother.

Appeal is denied.

Processed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘unban rq chipskylark’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S