Unban stinkypez

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Stinkypez
      Ban reason: leaving
      Why you should be unbanned: 1010 was our carry, as void. He chrono’d TWICE in 30 minutes. TWICE. I asked him entire game for a rotation and a chrono, but he refused. I was captain. He didnt listen. When i asked him to actually do something, he said “i dont have to listen to you t4”.

Captain has called the shots entire season, but because this guy is admin he doesnt have to listen? Power abuse.

stinkypez
      Participant

I should also say the last ch rono he used, he just used chrno and ran around in it. He didnt hit anyone

Hyo

Can you upload the replay from this game? Thanks

aimskjs
          Participant

This is not appeal. This supposed to be ban request.
            As I told you before when you got banned for rq for same reason, RAGE QUIT IS RAGE QUIT. YOU MUST BAN REQUEST AFTER GAME. YOU WON’T HAVE FREE PASS LEAVING A GAME WITHOUT PUNISHMENT NO MATTER WHAT INCLUDING GAME THROWING BY A PLAYER.

So, I am going to deny your appeal. But you are free to post ban request for 1010 if you think he is deserved to be banned. 1010 can’t review your ban request. Other admin will help you.

DENIED.

Attachments:
            Participant

Stinkypez,

It is very hard for me to play the game when I have somebody asking me why I didn’t chrono or saying “you should have tped here or this and that”. I ignored you all game until you literally started calling me a “fucking shitcan” and which point I warned you. Then you start spamming “CHRONO OR I QUIT”, and pilot joins in on the flame too.

In the future, don’t first pick me if you are going to micromanage me all game. Half of dota is adapting to how your carry is playing. That game I was playing defensive, we didn’t need to be aggressive and overextend. In any case you did ragequit the game like you said you would in game.

I am reducing your ban to 5 days, but you are not getting a free pass on the ragequit and the flame.

Participant

Also that last chrono I got hexed, but you of course are unable to comprehend that

Hyo

Ban expired

Processing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘Unban stinkypez’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S