unban Wezygoopie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wezygoopie
    Participant

Hello,

BAN REASON : I have no idea why i’m banned since there is no ban request against me ! I just get the link of a chatlog where there is no insult playing with Suncrusher / Mira and MST. We can see in that game that MST plays alone, tk the entire team as a complete dead lane (twice in the same evening for records). I just said “mst is cancer” and it’s totaly true, many players same exact same purpose of him, he should at least speak with the team as he’s playing FBG Games.

Why should i be unban : This is not acceptable to ban for that, you know i did a lot of effort about toxicity etc but you can’t ban like that for some /allies speaking about details of the game cause there is players who try at least to win and enjoy the game, clearly MST isn’t part of this since he doesn’t communicate anything whole game”S” ( many games).

Last record Hyo banned me 168 hours when i’m no longer League player and i didn’t get ban for at least 6/9 months i don’t even remember. How can it be 168 hours? it makes no sense at all.

Just read this ban appeal and please do the correct choice cause here i feel that the ban isn’t legitimate at all in anypoint, we can as Suncrusher and Mira allies of my team to give a feedback perhaps.

https://wc3stats.com/games/287620/chat

Regards,

Wezy.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by wezygoopie.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Hyo.
      wezygoopie
      Participant

Duration: 168.0 hours like How ! ? i had no ban for a while, how can it be 7 days?

Mira
        Participant

Hello, I honestly think it is completely inadequate ban. Would highly recommend to unban or at least drasctically reduce the duration.
          BR,
          Mira

DogShirt
          Participant

This MST guy is super bad. He plays like once every few weeks. Doesn’t listen to anything, doesn’t give any input, won’t take advice, won’t ask for help. I’m not sure how he even got vouched in the first place. IMO he needs to be unvouched and told he needs to listen to feedback or have a mentor. I completely understand frustration against this player and every game I have had with MST has been the same. You might as well be playing a pub with MST in the team it is really annoying.

Hyo

First of all, Your team consisted of MST, AlanRayne and Squall so i wonder how does Mira and Suncrusher fit here as your “allies”, when Mira wasn’t playing, and Suncrusher was in the enemy team

Second, regarding your ban history (and i’m looking at since the beginning of this year):

https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/wezy-flame-tk/ -> January
              Wezygoopie#0943 Ban 2022-02-13 1:09:21 24 flame -> February
              https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/ban-req-wezygoopie-4/ -> March
              https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/ban-request-wezy/ -> Recently in September
              and now this one with MST

Third, it wasn’t part of this appeal, but given you mentioned MST had “tk’ed you twice” you this game, i decided to check what happened the game before (FBG LTD57), and surprise surprise, you saving 1.6k gold on 20 ultimately lead to your team losing that game (let’s not comment your lane throughout this game).

Last but not least, the attitude shown in this appeal (and in our conversations) shows the exact reason why you were banned: You act the way you do, see nothing wrong with it, and believe everyone else is the issue, not you.

Note: If there’s issues with a player, there are ways to adress the case, and acting like this causing him to leave the server cause he’s done with being treated this way isn’t one of them.

EDIT: Given you recently requested that a 2nd admin review the case, topic will remain open until it is done.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Hyo.
              Hyo

Ban expired (ban was reduced by Alan Rayne)

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘unban Wezygoopie’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S