unban yomiked

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yomiked
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: yomiked
      Ban reason: “Excessive Allchat”
      Why you should be unbanned: This is the most limp dicked bullshit.

Here’s the chatlog.

https://wc3stats.com/games/163605/chat

As a preface, I have DCdumbshit and shithound on automute because ever since I returned to the league a few weeks ago, your two autistic mods have incessantly called me mental, insane, etc. I hadn’t said a word to either of these clowns.

DCAUDIO is just butthurt that no one gives a fuck about what he has to say, is trying to coach every single game like it’s the international, and is bitching about throws, bad players, or some shit every game. He’s a true loser in every sense of the word, training hard for a 20 year old game.

What is there to say about hellhound? He’s poor, lives off his parents’ internet, and still complains. Dude needs to get off the computer and make something of his life instead of raging about EU vs USA ping (like… it’s your 1000th game, are you not accustomed to a ping difference) or (also) bad players.

These two guys, again, have tagged, instigated, and antagonized me for a month and now that I’m responding in any way, this pussy fuck DCaudio starts hitting the mute button like a complete limp dicked faggot.

I even offered to sponsor hellhound’s tournament team, I know his pro career means a lot to him. I offered to buy him rope when he loses the tournament too.

Back to the game

The chatlog reveals allied chat now, which is cool. At no point did this cuck faggot DCAUDIO warn me for excessive allchat. It’s all recorded right there in the chat log. Even if he did, I again, have him peramuted for the aforementioned reasons. You have two fuckface admins who incessantly downtalk people they get a glimmer of power in their life and now it’s gone to their head.

My chat was neither excessive or warned for being excessive. You guys need to have a talk to these fucking morons. De-admin them both I donate $100 right now. This is ridiculous. I stream every single game and I have zero problems with anyone. The two tryhard idiots who, again, constantly antagonize – however – do have a problem with me?

Absolute height of pathetic chodeness.

yomiked
      Participant

There was no warning.

I STG Fantom these clowns just cost you guys $500

Attachments:
        Hyo

Denied – Feel free to reappeal and be respectful

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘unban yomiked’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S