UNJUST BAN

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: EternalFame
      Ban reason:

Hello gentlemen, Ef you were definetely afk on lvl 11-12 which is not as bad as you not sending pre income but more because that if the pause didn’t occur then you would have limited to none time to build for lvl 12, which was a level enemy might have send considering they skipped+didn’t do king. Do not go away for the keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand.
      This is not the first time you go afk but it seems like your action didn’t have immediate impact due to enemy team skipping 12.

Why you should be unbanned:

1. I was not afk for excessive amount of time – i built for arena, then was SHORTLY afk, and I was OF COURSE just back to build for lvl 12 (it can be proven i nn pause since you can check any ( ANY) of my games – if there is 1% chance i leak on 12 , i`m back with enough time to fully build my lane.)

2. Its also the first time i`m afk – unless Haken is referring to the time my computer froze and claimed was afk. I explained to him (in 30 min conversation) that i was not afk, and its never happened, then he actually compared me to a serial killer

Kappa

Okay, let’s be clear…. You were afk for an excessive amount of time without informing your team. You missed a discussion, income and forced a pause. Then you acted like an ass afterwards and got reported for it as a result.

Until we at least agree that you were afk for an excessive amount of time, the appeal will not move forward.

DarkKnight
        Participant

Sure, lets be clear about it – i was afk briefly without informing my team (for a total of a 1.6min perhaps INCLUDING arena fight) , i missed a discussion (with no impact since these 2 anyway dont take into account whatever ill say - even my build was trash-talked earlier without me ever having asked for advice), i did miss income with minimal impact (due to incredibly weird call that didnt work of course), was back within seconds of pause (you can check any of my last games when this happens to see when im back in such cases), was met with ass attitude including blizzard censored comments (not even for the first or second time either) – so dont expect me to be angel in such circumstances and flaming.

as we discussed in chat – i have told i have no issue to announce brb even for a brief period away from keyboard, and on levels that shouldnt impact game whatsoever.

DarkKnight
          Participant

i want to add a bit more common sense logic – i have literally done this in at least 200 of my last 400 games. first time ever its reported as an issue – even though in actuallity was not even an issue for the game, so you think the problem is with me?

in any case, i told you i can agree to announce such kind of case to team, but my personal opinion and based on experience is, that would be overly strict

hal9k

I just wanna highlight this 2 day old replay for the admins dealing with this; EF being afk after arena while team (obviously) discuss plan and decide to push to go 14. EF is yet again afk and gets pinged a lot before super late pushing.

https://wc3stats.com/games/247459/
              Time in game: 27.00

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by hal9k.
              DarkKnight
              Participant

i`m not even sure what does that replay show ?

that there was no pause and game was won on 14 instead of 15 ?

hal9k

You can download the replay and watch for yourself. You being afk again did result in you not partaking in the discussion about send and late-pushing.

DarkKnight
                  Participant

the result was game was won, no pauses or anything (yes, its very possible i had 50 wood less that would i may have had)

Hyo

Ban expired

Processing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘UNJUST BAN’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S