unvouch jwinzlo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    supnuB
    Participant

i wanted to be nice with this guy, but he doesnt have the actitude to play and learn.

Reasons:
      – He dont respect captains strat
      – he doesnt listen to teammates and captain
      – his ego is super big, and all he do think is fine
      – this guy made me lose like 5 games already and he talk shit to me when i trying to give him tips.

I understand i cant unvouch someone if he is bad, but if he has that actitude is impossible play with him, so toxic, and he dont want to be a nice teammate.. hope u guys get it and fix the problem.

Good night.

PeachTree
      Participant
        Kappa

Please provide replays where this occurs. It’s hard to make any judgement off just text.

jwinzlo
          Participant

I really don’t understand this post. Supnub is mad because after we die to a WD/TB/Aba lane when I roll us as tusk, then I refuse to roll us into that combo again. I didn’t refuse captain’s instructions, you are just mad that I didn’t want to dive a WD/Aba combo. Then you went on to feed and still played the blame game, even though I was with team and doing just fine keeping up with wards and dusts, etc. Simba was 1-7, calling me a feeder, yet I was 6-8 at the time I believe. you two were nonstop at the end. I ask what the captains want every game, and do my best to do what they tell me. It is a big adjustment always playing shit heroes who are expected to feed, especially when someone like me has played carry for 12 years in pubs. You my friend need to relax and stop with the toxic material in games. Just because some get to play carries while others are stuck playing support every game, don’t go around thinking you are that much better than me. Only so much a support can do with captain’s picks and rogue carries. Have a good night.

aimskjs
            Participant

We haven’t had unvouch request yet. As my best knowledge, this is first time someone request for unvouch a player in our new league.

So what my suggestion is that we may need some evidence. Save some replay and attach them here would help us to make a decision.

supnuB
              Participant

Replays.. Really i dont have time to search and shit, tbats boring, i dont lie when i want to unvouch a guy, really u guys should stop vouching any people, what ever im tired of those retard people in my teams

Thanks.

SYD.Berna
                Participant

I already got an unvouch request, too, aims, but it got luckily denied 😀

Hyo

Denied – feel free to post again, once you have evidence/replays that would justify it.

Processing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘unvouch jwinzlo’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S