Unvouch request eternalflame

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ep1lepik
    Participant

After playing for about 2 years in fbg, he first was perma ban due to his poor behaviour ig, then after a long break he came back only to start his shit again. This time less flame ig but he still show his unability to be part of the community. He had plenty of time to improve his behaviour but chose to pretend to be a victim, to be persecuted by the community and to waste admin’s time with his bs.
      Do we really need someone like that in our community ?
      I know he had issues with almost everybody here so if others want to share their opinion….

Ep1lepik

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by AlanRayne.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by AlanRayne.
      SoLUL
      Participant

Everybody agree, we need to hit harder against people that are making fbg not enjoyable anymore, the real question is how many people stopped signing and stopped the game juste coz of those kind of players, toxic, don’t learn, don’t listen. When are we gonna do something ?

DarkKnight
        Participant

i find i`m always harrassed by most toxic ones – and thats for 1 reason – i will not stand by as they harrass anyone really (including me ofc).

and you say almost everybody – well thats definitely not true. its in your narrow toxic mind that you fabricate this illusion and spam the most, flame the most, insult the most. well quantity doesnt mean quality

DarkKnight
          Participant

wont edit my post – rather just want to add , this entire post is particularly toxic, disregard for my nickname and standard mock.

on sidenote – anytime you want to wager ANY $ amount we can do 4v4 game, to find out who should be the one learning, because for me i can say im constantly improving, while others that they blame me who is always looking to improve, id wager they are guilty of this which they claim

Humanoid-Freak
            Participant

unban request needs replays, pls post them

hal9k

Hi,

I know I am not super active these days, so if you want to then you can disregard my input as I am no longer an active member of the community.

When I was one of the admins who always encouraged people to upload replays for unvouch requests but these were always requests due to low skill. In this case the problem in this case is EFs inability to be a constructive part of the community and hence I would encourage the admins to simply look at his chat history at discord, chatlogs in random games, the ban request section with him both as the offender and reporter.

I know you might reply or think that you don’t have to be a nice guy and be liked to be a part of this community, but as an ex-member of the administration I would urge you to consider whether EFs is actually ever contributing to anything positive and whether it is worth spending this insane amount of time on him (time after timer after time). The amount of times he is whined enough to get ACP (heck even Fantom) involved is shocking.

Therefore I do support Ep1’s unvouch request (at least for +1month) *unless* you actually encounter some remorse from his side and actual willingness to change.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by hal9k.
                DarkKnight
                Participant

since this topic is opened, i want to ask the admins (current ones) to consider warning to actually some of the people posting in this very post – but namely the members of this community that are using words and phrases and flaming in such incomprehendable way that it is actually shameful to even read the things they type

i also dont think its big pride for hal9k have been admin of this community, and now having him casually speak such insults and in an even ironical way as well laughing afterwards, but thats just me. same occasion for Nik. I hope thats not a patter here. i guess this is why they are no longer admins, but i may be wrong.

Karaoke
                  Participant

pretty sure you can scratch that almost in almost everybody @epi

hal9k

I am not casually spitting insults, I am a very chill person and easy to get around and most can confirm this. Since I am not an admin anymore I do not have to remain professional in my communication, that being said I should not be welcome to flame anymore hence my 2 mutes were very well deserved and if a warning more (despite having learnt my lesson), mute or ban will satisfy your fragile ego then I’m all okay with that.

Just a comment on your speculations, you are very welcome to ask both the FBG admins, oversight staff (including Fantom) on why I am no longer a part of the administration. I was not removed and left on my own, so yeps you are wrong.

DarkKnight
                      Participant

i think you are missing the 1st or maybe even 7years of your life, if you describe calling people autists and worse as unprofessional

ep1lepik
                        Participant

I think you forgot playing in fbg is a privilege not a right and respect is earn not due. You did nothing to be a respected member of the community. You trash talked your mates since day 1, you never apologize when you fucked up and when ppl start to complain you act like a victim. Such a joke.
                          I invit others to share their opinions, if you re indeed a persecuted member, im sure the community will speak up for you and spread #eflifematter all over the internet. Or you delusional and some fresh air in pub for you will be beneficial for the league.

hal9k

I have refrained from insulting you today, but it is quite ironic that you (in a previous insult) classify my messages as incomprehensibly and then writing that nonsense reply yourself right now.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by hal9k.
                            Hyo

No replay provided – feel free to repost with replays/evidence that justifies actions being taken.

PS: While his behaviour does generate issues from times to times, hes not that problematic that justifies anything for now.

Processing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • The topic ‘Unvouch request eternalflame’ is closed to new replies.
                            Donate
                            Clan FBG Events
                            May 2024
                            M T W T F S S