Retrial RQ for pudgey

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    sweatheart
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:sweatheart
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:pudgey
      Violated Rule(s):toxic/flame, provoke in discord
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): —-
      Additional Information:I’ve been noticing a huge problem with this guy. He is hostile. Provokes other players left and right and always gets into verbal fights.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by sweatheart.
      • This topic was modified 3 months ago by awesomeful.
      sweatheart
      Participant

pt2 of images

sweatheart
        Participant

part 3

sweatheart
          Participant

Here is where i decided to stop. The chat before that was “resolved” even though his poison was lingering around and continues to do so!

souljase
            Participant

Nice compilation Sweatheart im assuming you sourced the majority of screenshots from the infamous Aemtelddtel, Now as Aemtelldtel did 2 fail ban requests alot those screenshots arnt exactly showing the full conversation and thus also previous provoking from Aemtelddtel.

Me and Aemtellddtel dont exactly see eye to eye.

I am some what embarrased though and i agree i need to improve my attitude, Also i would like to point out these screenshot span from a wide range of dates, Im pretty sure if i saved every rant you had Sweatheart and others it would look similar.

I’ve said what i’ve said above, If admins feel i dont belong here so be it.

Jase.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by souljase.
              sweatheart
              Participant

You being allowed to behave like this in public makes a terrible example to the community. Regardless of who you are provoking this is not acceptable. If we add that your LTD skills are below average, an action towards you must be taken. Thats why I believe retrial must be more commonly utilised and you can be one of those. No matter for how long you have been sticking around you are dodge worthy.

souljase
                Participant

I’m kinda speachless Sweatheart, It just feels like your a friend of Aemtellddtel – He did a waste of time ban request (check discord) and now your trying another desperate attempt… I’m assuming there is no more screenshot material to spam here? As i’ve tried to improve my attitude and not rise to Aemtellddtel provoking attempts as im sure Dpteacher can vouch for (in game this was).

So im not going to waste my time replying to you again, As you not mentioning “skill”? What has this got to do with anything? – This was ment to be a ban/unvouch request for flame/toxicity not skill. You dont arrest somebody for murder and then sentence them for fraud.

Jase.

liftwaffe
                  Participant

We’re playing a videogame; ofcourse skill has to do with everything. It’s the equivalent of looks irl. And yes, you’re a hideous creature. If your lanes weren’t as atrocious, perhaps your godawful personality could be overlooked.

I don’t think anyone wants jace around and a re-trial should prove it.

nextdanny.

sweatheart
                    Participant

As Danny said this is a competetive team game where skill is important for the overall health of the community. This BRQ is meant for retrial not banning you or unvouching you. I have nothing personal against you. Your actions comments both in game, post game or your provocations are making fbg a worse place, harder to enjoy an equal game, which with u happens rather infrequently.

In conclusion u have poor behavior and poor game knowledge/skill. Because of that retrial is necessary.

souljase
                      Participant

Sweatbeart another nonsense reply, – How about you leave it to the adults now rather than spamming the same thing over and over.

I didn’t say my “skill is belowm average”, I said the orginal request has 0 mention of this. There is a difference perhaps one day you’ll read this back and realise.

Also a example below of me getting attacked by Aem and not rising to it.

Attachments:
                        sweatheart
                        Participant

The fact that you start your last reply with comments such as:”nonsense reply” and “leave it to adults” proves my point even further. Your personality and approach towards situations make our time in FBG a lot less enjoyable, or at some points unbearable.
                          You are not getting attacked. There is nothing bad about being wrong. When u become adult you will realise that being wrong can be good for you. If you feel you are being attacked write a brq. He wanted to say that u dont know enough to make calls.

souljase
                          Participant

“When u become adult”….. This proves your maturity can you please stop spamming bullshit and let admins decide… I wish i knew your nationality so i could write in a different language for you as you dont seem to be understanding simple english.

All i see if 3 flamers attacking somebody who retaliates, and they arnt used to it.

Want some facts Sweatyheart; Aem banned for toxic/flame multiple times, Danny banned for toxic/flame multiple times, and i’ve read HORRENDOUS feedback on your trial (feedback page). Souljase/Pudgey; Never banned…. (starting to see a picture here?) Apparently anonymous feedback is you were lucky to make it through your trial due to your toxicity/flame… then the irony all these flamers come attacking me and say im not good for the communtiy :).

souljase
                            Participant

Also since my skill has come under questionl; My last fbg game; caller, helped 2 other lanes build.
                              played yolo birds in to carry on 16 obviousily i understand every one has a good game now then, even me :).

However being trusted to call all game, micro/help 2 other lanes… perhaps my fbg experience/skill isnt lacking.

replay below attached.

Attachments:
                              awesomeful

While this behavior is unacceptable, it will not result in a retrial. Pudgey, you’ve been warned already about not provoking yet it is clear this behavior has persisted. Because you expressed remorse and looks like you want to try to change, you will be banned for a mere 12h. If you keep up provoking other players, you should expect a much longer ban with the possibility of unvouch.

(In the future, these reports should be done on discord.)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • The topic ‘Retrial RQ for pudgey’ is closed to new replies.
                              Donate
                              Clan FBG Events
                              April 2024
                              M T W T F S S