unvouch rq wolke

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    liftwaffe
    Participant

To sum up my experience with wolke in a quote:

Captain: wolke stay?
      Wolke: i can’t, i don’t like ob

Not only is he incapable of reading games himself, he also immune to reason and refuses to cooperate. On top of that, his building skills certainly don’t make up for it.

Let’s look at some games.

Wolke1: rider/tribe/slave/pris/ts/god on free. His team: grey, cw+monk, turret.
      We send wars into scout: lod/lubber/disc. Wolke plays lvl 1-3 normal slave opening with a rider as a nice touch. It’s a really fast game so far and we expect them to have kinged in fog. At that point, Captain(me) calls to out-ob them, considering we have 3 lanes that wont be able to yolo for shit and we can be stronger 7. Wolke refuses, because he “plays for fun”, which is kind of a bummer since his slave+ts+rider lane is supposed to be the pinnacle of our plan.

Instead, wolke pushes 4/1 on 3, adding a tribe. The enemy sends 4, wolke leaks half his wave and we leak 27 to king. On 4 he pushes 6/1, leaving us vulnerable on 5. On 6 he adds an alpha and a tribe. The enemy send and he leaks half the wave again. On 7 he adds 2 riders a nd finally manages to mid with 6/1. After this, having killed of half his team and 99% lost the game singlehandedly, he rerolls into lock+copter, manages to mid 10 with his godroll and proceeds to taunt me since he is under the impression he is carrying. The game basicly ends when we desperation 12 into what turn out to be 4 butcher lanes.

To sum it up: fails to utilize simple slave+ts combo, refusing to cooperate with the team and no selfreflection with the prospect of improving.

Wolke2: mili/pvt/harpy/pris/nm/dp. His team: slave+rider+hydra, 2x aqua.

We send wars into scout: ygg/ywd with 1x zombie-ish leak. The gameplan should be clear here: 3x full yolo with the slave+rider lane covering into possible resend pre7. Wolke however opens with 3/0 pris+mili+lubber. With no kingleaks he adds gets a pvt for 2 and a spearmilitia for 3. Lvl 4 he adds another mili and lvl 5 he ends up with 3/1 790 value 3x spear+pvt+pris+lubber. Lvl 6 another pvt. Enemy send, wolke leaks half the wave with again and pushes 6/2, leaking 7 to furmit. He adds 2 dp’s for 10 and with some tk focus manages to leak 3 bosses with 6/3.

Apparently, wolke doesn’t like to push either. I expect my teammates in lihl to be able to play 5/0 hammer lvl2 into pris 3 some mili 4 and spear 5, or at the very least be able to yolo pvt+mili, but wolke demonstrates to be way below that. Instead of pulling a propper yolo, he argues with the slave+rider+pocket-hydra lane(me) how i should be the one pushing. He therefore completely misjudges his yolo potential and his holding potential compared to mine, in the usual manner of refusing to cooperate.

To sum it up: can’t pull propper yolo and refusing to cooperate.

In my opinion, wolke is by far the weakest player in this league: He has no idea when to yolo, no idea when to ob, no idea about the simplest of mixes and frankly doesn’t seem to care either. That’s not a porblem per se, because someone has to be, but combined with his refusal to cooperate he is nothing more than a glorified pubplayer. It’s frustrating I have to bring this up, since I’m new to this league, but perhaps that is because I might be the only one experiencing wolke as toxic as this; maybe he won’t cooperate with me becaue I am indeed new. If that is so, That would make his presence even worse, since there should be no place for elitism in a so called elite league.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by liftwaffe.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by wikarn19.
      liftwaffe
      Participant

Replays

Attachments:
        eld3r
        Participant

I am 100% supporting this. I already experienced it many many times recently and this is absolutely annoying. He is trolling on purpose, not cooperate, and on top he is probably THE worst player in this league. This experience of massive teamkills also forced me into flame some weeks ago, because u cant handle this kind of play for too long. In my opinion it is worse than how elektro played, when he got back to trial. Not to say elektro is that bad, he changed in a positive way, and im fine with this for sure, it is enough, but Wolke is far below that skill level. Admins should start to wake up because i am pretty sure that they are seeing this as well and sooner or later they cant just protect each bad play or teamkill like they always do. If people wanna play as zombies on whatever, there are many places to enjoy LTD. Why ruin LIHL if people wanna “play for fun”. Admins should start to handle because LIHL became a troll show and we should keep LIHL standards high, like it always was. But LIHL standards going down by each day somehow… Wolke should get at least a warning to change his tk mode, or give him a trial status to wake him up finally, because he is way way worse than elektro, when he got back to trial. And this is not fair towards elektro.

ranzkopp
          Participant

seems a little excessive to me, sure hes far from perfect when it comes to builds but afaik he rly doesnt play alot and for some people, including me, it takes a while to get back to a good lvl of understanding the game. wolke has always been a top player in lihl so i dont rly worry about him gettin back to shape.

he kinda asks about builds n shit literally every game i play with him and even after, so hes

1. very far from not caring and,
            2. willing to improve and cooperates.

So idk how he acts in other games but for me its literally the opposite of refusing to cooperate xD.

While i agree he Tks here and there, if the standards of beeing an old, little washed up lihl player justyfies an unvouch theres prolly a dozen other people that would apply to.

Im pretty sure this + a warning is gonna be more than enuff as a “wake up call”.

Wolke
            Participant

1 Game after Report. Respond on unvouche comming

Attachments:
              Wolke
              Participant

another

Attachments:
                Wolke
                Participant

Hey,

i just to answers this step by step.

1.) I play for fun, why not ? Lihl/WC3 is a game i play in my freetime and i have enough non fun aktivities during other times. What does that mean ?

Atm i see myself between Wolke Texas Ranger on total tryhard mode and unvouche worthy amount of tk and trolling (i don´t troll !). I started playing more frequently last weeks and i am for sure not prime wolke these days, still i finished last season after playing 181 Games with 927 Elo. Even this is bad, and elo is not the best indicator, it should still show, that i am not total tk. I did also did talk about of player to improve my gameplay. I don´t sign game after game, i do include advice in my gameplay. I had conversation about current gameplay Tin, N1ll3, Ranz, em1il, Redrum, dafuker and many more. I didn´t agree with every advive, still i had atleast a conversation about it.

So let´s get a bit more specific, Game 1: Colt, Slave, Tribe, Pris, Ts, God,
                  Liftwaffe said i need to get unvouched, so this analyse is not about playing bad, it´s about playing so bad, that unvouche is needed:
                  Wave 1-3: Warri is called, all send and we send into no leak yolo team, Game already rly hard from here.
                  Even according to liftwaffel i play normal 1-3 and i also send with Team. Communication is there ! I don´t go full hold after that, and do communicate it in a bit „funny way“ (sry for bad english here). I still can play my lane the way i want ! Yes i prefer to yolo in most cases. We also have some „ob team over there let´s k10 player in lihl“, so the general style of playing should not be a reason for unvouche. But from now on it´s get complicated, liftwaffe calls:

04:24
                  Allies
                  ChipSkylark
                  and y prb they k7

05:42
                  Allies
                  ChipSkylark
                  wolke stay?

I think full ob on his call his straight 7 call is wrong and don´t follow it. I do communiocate it so and ob a bit even, so team is already ob and not weak on wave . On 4 we had Yellow with 460, me (oj) with 560 value and dafuker green with 540 value monk 2x geo and pink (root) pink with egg turret spec. 3 of us had legit chance to ob against send and we as a team were not weak at all. Combined we leak 26 only against west send. Even so Yellos as our leader said they don´t send and complains i can´t read game.

In his report he said:
                  The enemy sends 4, wolke leaks half his wave.

This is not true ! I leak 14/36 38% and 1 sprit mid, killing 1 bo below 50% on sends aswell. Not even close enough to 50% combined .
                  liftwalle complains again at obs chat already, even so we as a team leak only 27 kill nearly all send burn ! 0 ! heal and end up with with ca. 2,5k hp king against 4 send.

At this point we had alot of potential calls to send from 5-10 with up king. I did follo every call so. Game was not bad not great at this point, he had the chance to goal back.
                  Yellow still keeps complain in obs chat:

07:08
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  we expect them to k7 with trashh
                  (kk so we (you only) don´t expect 4 even so they send = wrong
                  07:12
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  so plan was to out ob them
                  07:20
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  but hes like “i hate ob” and pushes (see above i don´t agree, still communicate cause not not weak at all)

07:24
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  with fucking slave ts

07:30
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  like 3rd game hes total babooning me
                  07:46
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  alot of war into ob with trash usually
                  07:52
                  Observer
                  ChipSkylark
                  from the guy that claims to hate ob

Sadly for him, even obs chat doesn´t agree:

11:55
                  Private
                  chunkie
                  now ur really fuming lol

Games goes on and wave 5 Start, Yellow said before the game: Not only is he incapable of reading games himself, which seems wrong after the following wave:

After an good early push 6/1 pre 5, i did decide to stay now for 5-7 after the scout us on 5. Means i would do ok (semi) 5-8 while stille get some inc and can hold 10. Also do fine midgame with nice inc. That worked out ! I was mid all lvl from 7 to 17. West get´s scout on us from 5 from yellow so (no blame so so, was right call to push here after he failed early game). My call to stay for 6 was good, still slave, tribe, ride doesn´t get good so right at thit point. Leak only 4 Creeps+send with send 6, but freehold 7 was to be expected. Reading game by myself also done :D. More Rider>tribe could be good pre 10 but i did decide to get tribe on certain lvl cause of gold and cause can be better on 10. I know they are good.

Just for the record. At this point i did follow all teamcalls and did communicate about my lane strategy.

So what happend after we did follow yellows calls all game and lost. We 2:1 Heals on 10 which could be 2v2 if we up, but we decide to 12, even so a race 15 could be shot.

I want to summarize some points:

He was wrong at to expect when other team send, still blames i can´t read game.
                  Even so i did anticipate when other team send, ob on right lvl, take freehold after it, it was me who tk this game just because i refuse his ob call.
                  He said i don´t cooperate with team, i did send with team, communicate with team.
                  He said we forced into desperation 12, when 2v2 heal including me auto mid all lvl after 11 is sure, but he as a leader is no mentaly able te setup a race call for our team.

I mean let´s get real here. Am i a pro #10 Player atm ? Ofc not ! But if you gonna unvouche me, go on. I play since 2014. I am sure i am a postive part of this community. I don´t pp. I don´t flame, i teamplay, i don´t disc, there is rarely drama around me, i can deal with many player i don´t understand right away.

Also i want so suggest to rename a lihl channel Processed Requests into: „Elder got banned why“:
                  Ofc we all know that Elder is neutral in this case and not mad because she got banned for 1 month for flaming after she got banned on like 12931823713 reason after getting reported for from different player for the same reason..

Haz
                  Participant

Yeah Wolke used to be very average when he came back. That’s normal since he’d been back from a year(s)long break. Same happened with ranz, people wanted him unvouched and now he’s top 1 elo…

I think wolke has already improved a lot and good enough to stay vouched.

I haven’t had many problems with his attitude at all. He doesn’t have the best but far from the worst either. If we were to start unvouching based on attitude (aside from plain flaming), we’d have to start with a long list of other players.

I am not sure who you are liftwaffe and it doesn’t matter either, but try to give Wolke a chance. Be chill with him and he will be chill with you without a doubt.

Have a good day.

wikarn19

Im aware thats Wolkes skill level is below average at the moment. But from what i’ve seen and been told by many players, Wolke tries his best every game with good behaviour. His skill isnt low enough for an unvouch. But admin team will keep this in mind for future with possibly putting Wolke on trial.

Processed.

Legionaire
                      Participant

This request is just without any reason. Wolke had a break and didnt play many changes of the map, but he never refused to learn or to cooperate with teammates. Only way he didnt cooperate is if u you offend him. But nearly 90% of the league does.

So liftwaffe improve ur communication with him and all will be good. I never had any problems and wolke is getting to his old level back.

Lets stop this discussion…Welcome back Wolke!

Best wishes.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Legionaire.
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The topic ‘unvouch rq wolke’ is closed to new replies.
                      Donate
                      Clan FBG Events
                      May 2024
                      M T W T F S S