Unvouch SirWinston34 – different admin (not alan or elf)

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Unvouch SirWinston34 – different admin (not alan or elf)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    okbik
    Participant

Unvouch SirWinston34 – pub level skill

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: SirWinston34
      Violated Rule(s): very low (pub level) skill, maybe trolling
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): the whole game is a mess, he ups a dwarf t2 for 3 instead of a phantom, that’s bad, but whatever; then goes on to push 7/5 and not build anything for 8 with 590 valuef, then goes on to not build anything for 9 and not push, then goes on to not send and not build anything for 10 and not push either
      Additional Information: I know Alan doesn’t like me and that’s why he closed the other request but I’ll go by points:

I am really curious how can you make an unvouch request on a player that literally did everything you told him to? U told him what to build, he did. U told him to push, he did. He followed all calls also.

I had to literally babysit him for him to not tk his lane first lvls, he upped a dwarf t2 instead of doing a phantom lvl 3. Also he didn’t follow my tips from 8 to 10 (not building, banking gold).

On lvl 8 he was farmstuck, he realised there is no time left, so he pushed instead, he would still leak half the wave there even with full build.

He had literally 60 seconds to build, how the fuck could he be farmstuck?

On level 9 it was indeed a problem, he should have build there. But you guys keep attack him and distract him. And despite all that he replied politely. You should be ashamed of yourself okbik for this unvouch request.

He didn’t build 9 AND 10 and he had completely enough time to do this or at least push (which he didn’t do either).

Also Alan didn’t review the replay proc3ed provided (conviniently): https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/unvouch-sirwinston34-pub-level-skill/

We are talking about SKILL LEVEL here and there is a certain requirement for the skill level to play in FBG.

okbik
      Participant

Here is another replay just check what he is doing, lvl 3 onwards

Attachments:
        TheElfShadow
        Participant

this has already been addressed.

I will allow someone else to politely tell you what’s obvious to the rest of us.

but you really need to stop this bullshit.

As I told you yesterday in chat. you of all people have no room to judge anyone, as you consistently have difficulty reading the game yourself, and always seek to blame others for your shortcomings.

seriously Okbik, go self reflect.

Quetra
          Participant

In the original replay you posted he follows all ur advice when given, and is cooperative throughout. Fucks up on 9 when not building because of all the typing. Ironically he was talking about getting overwhelmed by too much chat at once which caused him to fuck up.

We will not unvouch a cooperative and nice player that knows basics based on a few fuck ups out of 100+ games. With his good attitude he will only improve further. FBG is a place to learn and get better, and we will facilitate that wherever possible, only removing players that are uncooperative, stubborn, refusing to learn, or so fresh to the game that they cannot possibly follow instructions fast enough to learn the basics.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Quetra.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Unvouch SirWinston34 – different admin (not alan or elf)’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S