Verbal abbuse Eternalflame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Eternal Flame
      Violated Rule(s): Verbal abbuse
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): https://wc3stats.com/games/52065
      Additional Information:
      So this was a game where i got goblin alchemists and decided to go blasters. We also had Red who was guided by EternalFlame, Eternal told red to go harlots for holder 7, i told him that i go blasters so no need to go 2x full holders unless bad king skill. Eternalflame answered me that Blasters are not a good unit and that i should reroll. When lvl 7 arrived we got full send and i was only holder, red leaked. and i started pushing.
      I decided to keep 3 x blasters becouse i know they hold 8. I said i stay 3 blasters, Eternal answerered “you go 3 x blasters on 8, rofl seriously?, i will mute you” i said “im 100 % sure they hold 8, wanna bet”?
      after i holded 8 Eternal wrote to the other team “LOL TheSwing doesent think 3 blasters hold 8”.
      Then we had a game after this one were he dc’ed when their king was 3 heals down at lvl 7 and 40 mobs left = they would had died 10 sec later if he dident “dc” Im really tired of this guy and it seems im not alone.

Hyo

The game you linked was uploaded with the enemy team chat, so we’re not able to review this ban request.

If you still have the replay from that game (Documents -> Warcraft 3 -> battle net -> folder with numbers), please post again (or message me and ill reopen) – Note: The LastReplay gets automatically updated everytime you play a new game, so if you dind’t save it back then, it’s gone by now

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Verbal abbuse Eternalflame’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S