verbal abuse on the part of “kooze”

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests verbal abuse on the part of “kooze”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fyrsten
    Participant

the game went to level 24, but i hope there’s an option to filter for player names.. anyone he was on other team and kept slurring “fag, faggot, trash” etc etc etc throughout the game every time either team sent and sometimes even just for the sport if memory serves me right..

most certainly deserves a warning imo

Attachments:
      Fyrsten
      Participant

apologies for lack of appliance to formal form requirements.. it’s just.. he pissed me off.. i dont meean to bring politicism into fbg, but.. language and tone arent above expectence imo..

Fyrsten
        Participant

PPPS: i must have changed direction mid-sentence;

should have read

“even though he was on other team he kept slurring “fag, faggot, trash” etc etc etc throughout the game every time either team sent and sometimes even just for the sport of if memory serves me right..”

Hyo

Next time follow the format, and provide timestamps please.

Anyways taking a look at the chatlog: https://wc3stats.com/games/56105/chat , will warn him for now (but future situations will lead to bans).

Thanks for the report

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘verbal abuse on the part of “kooze”’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S