Virus Behavioral Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    inQ
    Participant

I don’t mind a little trash talk here and there but this guy is constantly instigating.
      I have had enough and besides him always missing games his behvaior and problems with multiple lihl players needs to be addressed.
      Never have I once started shit with him but it’s always the same narrative with Virus. Find someone to blame and grief all game.

Game #1
      We leak 50 to warrs. I was ea lane with t1 and still leaked (super unlucky) and ofc Virus start griefing and blaming me entire game when clearly MT and Solal knew it was other factors.

(lobby chat)
      DumbandDumberTown — Today at 12:40 AM
      shut up we just needed bo 4 and all was fine
      solul — Today at 12:41 AM
      warrior won uthe game

But in lobby, as soon as game ends Virus starts going off uninstigated
      Dumberwit — Today at 12:38 AM
      retarded
      Melphis — Today at 12:38 AM
      fun game
      piece of shit
      costing us the game
      with his 0 iq plays
      inQ — Today at 12:38 AM
      lol
      cant even play ea
      inQ — Today at 12:38 AM
      i cost us the game?
      yea ok

(Moa had to mute him)
      MOA — Today at 12:40 AM
      !mute @Dumberwit 5
      ProBot Prime ✨
      BOT
      — Today at 12:40 AM
      :white_check_mark: @viruskiril – The Unstoppable 🍌 muted from the text! :zipper_mouth:

Game #2 (As soon as game starts)
      00:15 All viruskiril inq go suck a dick
      00:20 All viruskiril team up withj baby elder
      00:28 Allies viruskiril why you didnt mte him moa this turd
      00:45 Allies theMOA u stfu or i ban you 2 days
      00:48 All inQ moa
      00:54 Allies viruskiril ;(
      00:57 All inQ this flame
      01:02 All theMOA he wont talk again
      01:02 All inQ am i supposed to take it?

12:52 All viruskiril i am ready for the pyro mid
      13:03 All viruskiril where is the pyro?

another sad attempt to trigger me

Long story short, players should not be subjugated to this type of behavior.
      This is totally unacceptable and with a player with a history of flaming & behaviorial issues a simple warning is not enough. He signs for games and ends up missing lobbies, (blames others for not pinging him) and starts shit with other players.
      I will no longer tolerate this kind of abuse

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      viruskiril
      Participant

First of all monkey asked how blue is not mid first, in this game ( the first one) you flamed as well dont act innocent, and now act like a victim.
        The 2nd game you mention is funny, just shows what a pathetic attempt of brq this is.

inQ
        Participant

Please do not put yourself and MT in same sentence. He asked how is blue not mid? That’s nowhere near the same with that you were doing entire game and afterwards. And he clearly mentionned all would have been fine if we did Bo on 4 after game so I don’t know why you’re trying to act like it’s the same thing.

The difference between you and me, is that you always instigate. Show me an instance of where I initiated any negative behavior towards you and I’ll take the ban myself. The problem is, you have this need to blame ppl when things go wrong. If you just keep your mouth shut and play the game like most of normal people in lihl then there really shouldn’t be a problem. You understand this simple logic? Don’t start shit people and just play the game.

MonkeyTown
          Participant

Virus this behaviour is not acceptable and you know it. Since you have not been banned by previous admins I will give you a final warning. If there is another ban request on excessive flaming in the future it will not be 3 days but 6 days. Thanks for reporting InQ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Virus Behavioral Issues’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S