Virus trolling/teamkilling on purpose

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eld3r
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: eld3r
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: virus
      Violated Rule(s): trolling, teamkilling
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): starting lvl 3
      Additional Information:

Each game, he is in my team, it is a 3vs4 game. He purposely tries to sabotage the game with tk builds and no push as dead lane. He tries to not make it too obvious, but there is not a single reason, why he should play like he played. But for me it is pretty obvious.
      If we come to this game i am reporting, he purposely refused to push. We had Root, who was our holder and had a perfect hold roll. Virus just started to troll on lvl 3, building some dead value like revenant, and wants to ob with this shit, while we had root with clock milita. Also tried to act like he exoected a 4 send, that was part of his Show. I dont care if he plays like this in fbg, but please admins, do something about him in LIHL.
      Yesterday, we had a very slow game with goal on lvl 1 and lvl 3, and he decided to stay 5-1 with aqua, Armageddon as mod saw that and dmed me, what a tk this was. But he didnt wanna say anything to him because it causes free Drama. But i wont ignore this anymore and will report everything, and i hope lihl mods will see what a clown show he did, ON PURPOSE.
      I did also a screenshot, where virus asked for Jihad before we played this game.
      Make LIHL a better place, DANKE.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Clickz.
      viruskiril
      Participant

We send warriors, we have zombie and cw ks – which usually indicate a 4 send, after the enemy team skips level 2 and 3, me doing Revenant 3 is complete bullshit, I did moon guard 3 because most likely I would leak with a monk, from what I said earlier I was thinking they 4, I couldn’t reach monk so I did 2 revenants which are quite good on 4 with tank in front, at this point, I had to stick to ob because str8 5 was still possibility, I didn’t perform that well on 7 but how could i after the enemy team went str8 7.
        I saw elder and root both staying low for 10 so i decided to push 7/3, not that i blame root(he was mid 7)by any means but i did almost as good with him with 7/3 while he was 6/1 – how is that trolling? If i had to report you elder for all the tk ob shit u have done in the past this forum wouldn’t be able to keep operating from my ban requests alone.

Clickz

While this might seem like a very delayed response (and it is, in a sense), we did discuss it internally back when it was posted. And, spoiler: the reason we didn’t respond back then was that we didn’t find convincing reason that the tk was intentional.

Yes, the game didn’t turn out great at all, but it seems to be mostly a case of “ob until send” getting severely punished more than anything. Is the build bad if enemy team skips until 7? Yeah. But sadly many overbuilds turn out that way and virus often employs these kinds of builds which makes it unclear that it was a targeted tk.

While you have every right to find his reasoning bad, there is seemingly reasoning behind his build and we have a hard time proving that it’s just a lie.

It is always tricky with these builds because they will look really bad when they don’t work out, but when banning for tk we mostly care about the misplays being intentional or a result of carelessness. After all, there’s almost always someone having a bad game. Consistently bad plays are instead met with a retrial due to skill.

With that being said, if you feel like you encounter bad builds which fit those criteria (intentional or careless) do report them. We will also try to answer faster 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S