Virus unfollow LIHL rules

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eld3r
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:xqs
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Virus
      Violated Rule(s): Do not save more than 200 gold when sending with the intent to leak more on a racing level.
      Before level 10: don’t sell more than 300 value per level.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 5, lvl 10
      Additional Information:
      First Rule was broken on lvl 5.
      RULE: Build Provisions
      “Before level 10: don’t sell more than 300 value per level.”
      Second Rule was broken on lvl 10.
      He is saving 313 Gold, to full send and to leak fast, for the intention, to kill his bosses faster.
      RULE: Build Provisions
      “Do not save more than 200 gold when sending with the intent to leak more on a racing level.”
      As well his gameplay was questionable, and it happened multipletimes in his last games.

Attachments:
      viruskiril
      Participant

First of all 2 hours havent passed so this brq is irelevant, everybody save gold on 10 to push after he up the king and full send thats classic thing, the only thing i did wrong was selling 330 value i think or 390 on 5 , i thought pre 10 you can sell any time any value but i was wrong there i admit.

Hitsugaya
        Participant

Sadly for you virus in my opinion elder is right about keepin gold, tellin you saved to push after you send and up king is not good, that can last till end of lvl couse you mby need up to last seconds. I remember before tax system was invented and ppl sold lanes to split leaks at king, sui lanes was pushin till lvl 14 and when whole team send 15 to get income, sui lane with 0 val waited with sends till you get income from round 14 to not go past 200 gold becose they were obligated to either build units to go under 200 gold or either push on a send lvl.
          Tho i think its first such situation after tax system is on so i would take it lightly.
          Other thing is sellin over 300 val per lvl before 10, this rule is rly old and rly all should know it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Hitsugaya.
          eld3r
          Participant

“First of all 2 hours havent passed so this brq is irelevant”
            This BRQ is not irrelevant, because i was not a player. I was OBS.

As well, mods should think about, if virus should not get punished for teamkilling on purpose.
            Because due his Sell mission on 5, what was banable anyway his leaks caused a free heal on lvl 6 which resulted his team suffer on the 10 race. Without his sell mission, this game would look very different, in a positive way. Mods should take this into Account as well. Nobody wanna see this in LIHL.
            You can imagine, how angry his team was. And it was not an accident, he just sold his lane on purpose, with knowing whats happening.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by eld3r.
            viruskiril
            Participant

After getting destroyed lvl 2 and 3 , i was 330 or 390 value on 5 and i had 0 anti 5 so i was gonna leak full wave and remain stuck so i decided to sell my lane to get faster and effective push.
              This heal 6 was super unlucky, because of mola the team pushed and nobody could go to mid in time, this heal 6 made then skip 7 and we full rip 7 to a bow send. Anyway was bad game by me after their 2 send.
              But obs doing brqs is quite funny , get a life elder.

viruskiril
              Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by viruskiril.
                • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by viruskiril.
                thegreatMOAMOA
                Participant

This BR isn’t valid because of the 2 hours rule indeed.

The gold banked on 10 was intented to be used to build full on 11, therefore this money must be used on 10 and skiping the farm in order to send more isn’t allowed.

Next time it’s a ban.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S