Viruskiril

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EricS
    Participant

He calls for send 2 and says he will be our holder (despite my roll being better for that). I specifically ask if he means 3, but no reply except “You can hold too if you want” implying that he will indeed hold.

Mark my surprise when I see he pushed 5-1 on lvl 3 already and we get quite rekt.
      Then he says his intention was to hold 4-6, yet when they send 4 he is hopelessly leaking as well.

Then when I confront him about this lack of communication and even misinformation, he and “Danny” start ***** each other off (as per usual) and it later turns out that virus has muted me, showing yet another act of being unable and unwilling to communicate. (Albeit I admit I am at this point mad and more rude than I should, but he has single-handedly just given the enemy the win in a few minutes basically)

How can you trust and play with a player who straight up lies about what he will do in such a blatant way, only able to produce circumstantial, nonsensical arguments after the fact if that?

Attachments:

Regards
      EricS

viruskiril
      Participant

I wont argue more – i see ygg mid, so i expected str8 5 or 4, thats why i pushed i was gonna get bear 4 and up it for 5 but unfortunately they send 3 so they riped me hard, and i muted you because you was annoying – telling me i thought you got better 😉

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

Hello EricS,

denied due to wrong format for banrequest. YOu can find it here:

Ban Request – Format

Processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Viruskiril’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S