Vosje's warcraft 3 history

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming Introduce Yourself Vosje's warcraft 3 history

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fieryfox

Heyo!

I’m a dota player since i was like 8 years old (2006-7) and I’ve spend many hours in the game. I love to play skillshot maps on wc3 and I’ve mastered some of them in wc3. I also love to play other custom games in wc3 such as minigames, tds, escapes and some RPGs.

My first clan I remember was a polish polar escape clan where I became shaman cus I was a friend of the chieftain (lul). I left that clan rather quickly for a dutch dota clan called MuM (wannabe MyM clan) back in like 2007 where I spend a lot of my childhood playing dota. Played inhouses back then and even participated in a clan war (which we lost). I spammed pudge and mirana back then to make those cool invis hooks/arrows I saw on youtube. Was pretty inspired to try and outplay people too instead of trying to win the game. The clan got abandoned after a while due to internal affairs and most ppl from the clan joined GK, while I decided to remain clanless. That GK clan also made a dota video, but i think it got removed ;/.
      After this time my memory is a bit hazy so I will not say anything about it, but I know I switched my name to Vosje back in 2008-2009 or so. After playing a bit on this account I was invited to clan RLLZ by a friend of mine, who was also the chief. This clan was basically a dota clan but we also played pudge wars and mirana wars. There was this kind of thing in that clan that every1 should have named their name_RuLLeZ, which, after whining a bit, I also did. While in this clan I played with clan PDC/PGC, NoL and random games in channels allstars, allstars/j allstars, alltards. The clan kinda died in 2010 and I then joined clan 2uk2, a dutch custom gaming clan. At the beginning of 2uk2 I played a lot of dota and other custom games with friends there who also did the same and I played ice escapes with the pros from clan null. In like 2011 I switched to eurobattle where I continued spamming pudge and got pretty high elo there. Played with other good players and had a lot of fun. Like in many other places, the admins there were pretty bad and they started blaming me for maphack after I did some invis hooks on them. While I didn’t maphack I kept telling the admin that he sucked dicks, which made him call his admin friends and they permbanned me. While this left me kinda sad, I didn’t know how forums worked back then. I then started to play on bnet again until like 2013.
      At the time between mid-2013 and late-2016 I really began to see that wc3 was dying and I was kinda bored of it myself. So I left for quite some time and played a few games each year (surprised my account wasn’t deleted).
      Then in 2016 I met berna, whom I definitely couldn’t remember from before 2016, but she said she knew me so whatever lol, and I believe she showed me to MyMGn (a greek dota community), where I played back in 2007 and such until I got banned for leaving. So then I started playing in that community until like 2018. In 2017 I decided to leave clan 2uk2 (cus it was practically dead due to inactivity) and made a custom gaming clan with my good friend bine2 and we called it AU (Alphas Unite). I tried some different platforms during this time as well such as RGC and iCCup. For RGC I mainly played warlock, since it was competetive there, and iCCup I joined for ice escape games (which were kinda dead in bnet back then) and later for soem dota. I am now still in clan AU on europe, but on us east I’m in FBG (cus yeh why not) and that’s pretty much it I guess.
      Dota is one of my favourite games but I love playing slides as well. I also made 3 slide maps myself (with the use of a platform and help from others). I wouldn’t say I love slides more than dota, but I love them as much as dota ^^.

I got invited to FBG by 1010 (which is also a member of my clan) and played a lot of games since then.
      There are some things I cannot stand in games, and that is when people give up too early or when they don’t try to learn. Other than that I am just a jolly person playing the game cus it’s fun. I like the people in FBG who have their own ideals but don’t bother others with them.

Well that’s basically my story, nice to meet you and yeh see you in games I guess? 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S