votekick command

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Achillesgr
    Participant

on wave 5 i have 2 cannons tuskar and i making a copter over push cause i was waiting a send from them and i already had a bad game with an angry bo the previous game i played..and in this map you cna always see people ob 4-5 without anyone saying something cause everyone expect a send when they skip 1-3

noone said anything to me when i add but of course krocis start to blame me AFTER WAVE STARTS…then he decide to not hold with yggs cause i didnt 7/3 and use the votekick command,,,even if i was totaly wrong they have no right to use this fuckign command..most people should check their build than blame the others hazard krocis talkign about my roll but fail holding with their tk build and losing 3 heals…i am not saying a word every fuckign game..tell that fuckign pros to stop playing others peoples rolls and not abusing commands or change the fuckign meta so i wont add copter next time..if they send 5 i was pure dead

why when someone fails i never speak and stay in silent and when someone ddont like my game play he start to use votekick commands and not building on purpose to throw the game..maybe i start to do the same? and post every single game?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by hunomiai.
      Attachments:
      Krocis
      Participant

You are a fuckin joke of lihl community and everybody knows that. You shud jsut stop playing so nobody will blame you.
        You even fuckin upped tuskar for 4 you didnt mention, coz ofc u expect send and dont wanna die :D:D:D
        Also u didnt mention dat u add copter coz 2 canons can leak 5 not like after game u say u expect send.I didnt tk on purpose i just pushed coz our yolo lane was 700 val so I expected you wanna hold 7 as well.
        Get your shit together , I accept ban for -vk but also I expect you to be punished for your tk build.
        CU IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER

and also 2 hour rule is still there so if u rly wanna repoert u need to w8

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Krocis.
        Achillesgr
        Participant

1)we know already who is the shit player
          2)you should focus on your lane and not tk as always
          3) check again if tuskar was upped or not and speak again
          4)pussy have a good taste you should try it

hunomiai
          Participant

Given that this isn’t an actual ban request and I can’t see the in-game chat I’m going to close the topic.

Krocis don’t use -vk. You have been warned. Next time you do it it’s a ban.

And you know we don’t ban for tk, we unvouch. So if you see tk that’s severe enough then make an actual unvouch request with replays.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘votekick command’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S