Vouch req. DOTA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vanVreeswijk
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: no leagues, generally high performer on public bots
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: vanVreeswijk, XXX-VVV
      What is your Discord account: vanVreeswijk
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none, found you via the loading screen of a public game @ BN.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: played WC3 preofessionally early 2000, DOTA back n forth for maybe 9 years…

Fieryfox

Hi, Welcome to First Blood Gaming! Before we will process your vouch request we would first like you to join our discord (link is in one of the tabs at the top). We use discord for signing up for inhouse games and most communication goes via discord. Besides this we would also like you to get someone to vouch for you. I have never seen your name in games so to me it looks like you just started playing again. When you join our discord you can always ask any of our players to play a game with us, else you can join any of our pub hosted games. If you see a game with the word FBG in it then it is most likely that one of our players hosted it. Once you played with any of our players please list them as people who might know you.

vanVreeswijk
        Participant

Mmm… I am signed up on your Discord like 6-7 days back, been idling in that channel ever since. Just aksed ‘Hyo’ how to proceed, and this was his suggestion. If I gotta scout for FBG pub games, fine I guess – but havent been able to spot em yet.

Thanks

Fieryfox

After our private conversation it became apparent you would like to test your mettle in the inhouse games.

Let’s see how you do there
            Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S