Vouch Req globula_neagra [Trial]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Req globula_neagra [Trial]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    globula neagra
    Participant

Hello,

I am old doto plajer, playing since the dark ages (2005-2006)
      My main location to play has been Garena and with some experiences on Dotalicious and RGC.
      I was one of the administrators of the Romanian Dota rooms between 2011 and 2014.
      Can provide a minimum of 10000+ replays if needed

Played many games with the likes of bone7, ppasarel, RushMeplz, ComeWithMe. Also been observer in few league matches between MYM and Virtus Pro.

Currently seeking to play games without bums and players that have 3 gloves as first items and are not leavers.

Fieryfox

Welcome globula! It’s cool that you have observed games between pro teams, wish I could have done the same in the past 😛

Before we will accept you we want you to play a pub game with one of our admins or inhouse vouched players first, to see if you can back up your claims and to see if you are good enough to play with us.
        Easiest way to do so is to contact us in the FBG Discord server and to ask something like “Hey wanna play my test pub game with me”.

Good luck!

Fieryfox

I’ve played with you and you observed a game. I will give you a trial to see how you do in our inhouse games.

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Vouch Req globula_neagra [Trial]’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S