Vouch Req. ThanoS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ThanoS
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.. yet 🙂
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: ThanoS, MyinternetisbaD
      What is your Discord account? rogie2894
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:Played with many players on multiple occasions on the scoreboard list provided, would like to let them decide rather than name drop.
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Hello, been playing LTD for about 4 years now, consistently on the 1200bot on ENT, always with a decent ELO and Win %. With the current state of the player base on ENT without moderation ect, its become extremely hard to play due to many egotistical players. Hopeing to participate for good/high skilled games with decent moderation and good people. Have also been watching Lihl games on BN when i see them.Hopefully be playing with you guys soon. thanks

ThanoS
      Participant

@lihladmin @hyo

Attachments:
        yologeomancer
        Participant

!nosupport
          He always had bad behavoir when playing with him.
          I prefer not having that in lihl.
          Maybe he have changed or not but for me nosupport.

eld3r
          Participant

Well he can behave if he plays with the correct Players, but also saw him losing his mind sometimes and huge ego sometimes as well. Maybe its only based on 1200+. Still he is a decent player and i would give him a chance.
            So far, support !trial

ReDRuM
            Participant

Since you didn’t provide any replays I picked 3 random ones from the ENT stats page:

1) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11887194.w3g

Your team: Blaster holder, malf/spitter, turret
              Sg+para start / spitters in roll
              Both teams send 2, you scout blaster+lod. Until level 6 there are no more leaks, on 6 you scout 9atk, considering the blaster is going holder and the lod is also not the highest push+there are no leaks so far, I would suggest that you push when scouting the 9atk, you stay 3/0 (like the blaster) vs nosend, this will make your team weak in the long run. You have BIG mids and would eat everything even with you going 5/0.
              Both teams send 10 again, you mid with 7/3 and it’s going to be a 15game since they have 7/8 sui. After 15 you go full hydras which is fine. You skip 15 and die since they literally just send too hard.

Good replay, only small mistake is staying 3/0 on 6.

2) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11887194.w3g

Your team, Spitter/ywd/pd (holder), engi, sg (holder).
              Your roll is para, prisoner, warlock.

You play a solid prisoner yolo, nothing to add at all. What I really like is that you participate in all calls. They scout immo and no 12 holder on your side all game long, you call full 10 because they most likely plan to send 12. Good call and game overview. They skip 10 and plan 12.
              Reroll into EA and cover 16, nothing else to do.
              They die 17.

Good game.

3) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11885258.w3g

First game I see your complete roll: hatchling/geo/ice troll/tot/komodo/mino
              Your team: turret yolo, engi yolo, watcher yolo

Your team sends 4 furbs , they send 4 furbs 2 bows, you score 34 to king and push 4/1. Scout is nm+icetroll, they scout turret violet and geomancer.

6/1 and tot for 4. Standard push after they sent 2 and nicely pushed.0 Good call to resend since you know they must be 2x engi or engi/aqua with 3/0 start. They go -1.

They resend too. You leak a lot but still push further to 6/2 add icetroll for 5 and hold. You resend again. Scout EA in mid and score again 60 to king and you scout tm.

For level 6 you up the icetroll with your freeroll, I think it was time to reroll here, you have everything you need from this roll and maybe you get something which let you hold 6. You leak 10 units to nosend with 700 value. You stay 7/3 for 7 and add a 3rd geomancer, I think even up the tot would be better than going for a 3rd cw which is pure dead value (still have your freeroll!).

You send furmit 7 and they go -3, you go -1 with stomp.

On 8 you finally use your reroll, reroll into spitter/ygg/ywd. That would have helped earlier way more than an upped icetroll or a 3rd cw.

They die to your fullsend 10, for 10 you dont upgrade your tot and rather go mass spitters, I think you underestimate the slow aura on 10.

Bad – average replay. Late reroll and average building decisions, good participated in the calls again.

All in all your games look decent enough to give it a try, I also know you from the 1200+ bot and know that you can mix units nicely and know the game very well.

Please get familiar with our rules before playing.

Happy Gaming and good luck!

n1ll3
              Participant

performance is good for now.
                Support

Tin
                Participant

!support

one of the better players to come out of recent vouches. i didnt notice any of the issues other players mentioned, he shows good teamplay and communication.

Morning
                  Participant

!support
                    sex enough

ReDRuM
                    Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S