vouch request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DoomIsAtHand
    Participant

First of all I have to admit that I got the reality check a bit later. I had played this game a lot, but not at a league this competetive, which misled to me to think that I have enough knowledge and skill to play at a high level in such leagues. Therefore at first games I acted kinda highbrow, and that naturally attracted players’ negative vibe since I wasn’t at the level that I pretented to be at. Not only that, my intractable nature elevated that ‘negative vibe’ even further, which made me end up here. But I do believe that if I had the opportunity to express my situation in detail when I screwed at certain games, people would tolerate me more. However, I might be a bit hot headed, but I’m certainly open to improvement and progression, and I’m sure I have already made some over the course of my short experience at league. I would really aprpeciate if I’m given another chance, since I love this game so much and I would really try so hard to play at this competetive league which is probably the last hope of this game’s entire lifetime. I’m already on the right path to refine myself, which might take some time but I sincerely think in a short time that refinement will be complete and be noticed and appreciated by other players.
      Thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by hal9k.
      hal9k

Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘vouch request’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S