Vouch request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gregsd2
    Participant

Hey, been playing fbg forever, bouncing between 1100 and 1300 elo. Happy to get vouches or whatever I need to do, pretty sure I’ve played with everyone in lihl at least a few times.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      gregsd2
      Participant

Adding my 3 replays, all are from today. Just my last 3 games.

gregsd2
        Participant

Season is restarting so I took a screenshot of where my elo left off:

Clickz
          Participant

Replay 1:
            Disc game, looking to push max with this roll:
            Both teams warr and you stay 4/0 into really late 4/1 after inc. Was at least obvious to me you could afford the push beforehand

You reroll during level 3? Really no reason to reroll here, disc can min val hold both 4 and 5. I would either reroll after dropping on 3 (it wasn’t a good disc roll) or at least wait untill 5/6 after dropping then. This timing seems really off to me

But good that you go 7/3 for 5, definitely the best way to use your feed

For 6 you have 3 bottom feeders in front of your discs: I would just have gotten a tempest instead. Also there’s no dmg share between your bf’s and your discs, and you also make your wall pull worse by building 3 bf’s in front, 11 leaks really is way more than what you can do with this roll

For 8 you STILL have 3 bottom feeders and add a DH in front. I agree you dont have good units to spend your bottom feeder gold on, but at least take the push? They have minimal value on your lane, no synergy with disciple either. Also this dragon hawk is terribly misplaced, it will full tank before the discs even get hit and further cause the disciples’ missiles to hit air instead of creeps (the dh should be behind)

For some reason you also add a tempest for 9, even though you’re extremely easily holding already (and still not selling the bf’s, further delaying your push)

Not much to say about mid game, your roll wasn’t great and you just placed goliaths. If anything I don’t see a reason to stay /7 after their failed 14 send, can just freely take a couple of jacks in this fat game

Summary: It was good that you seized push on 5 and got /7 for 10, you had the right game plan. But I didn’t like the late push on 1, not a fan of the reroll timing either, nor the bottom feeders staying on your lane for so long (as well as their placement).

Replay 2:
            Lubber game, with bone warrior/tribe/ship in roll.
            I would personally look to roll this on 3/4/5, making sure I have a few bone warriors. Rest of the roll isn’t exciting to keep on free.

Nothing much to say about the first 10 levels (standard lubber play) other than the fact that you decide to stay on this roll, which I just think is incorrect. At the very latest I would have dropped and rolled on 8 – staying on the roll till lvl 12 is definitely too long

You roll into ice/apprentice/zombie, so you’re going to be pretty good most levels. I really don’t understand the medicine man you decide to keep though. If you’re looking to upgrade it into an oracle, then you should probably look to buff your actual front line units (your zombies in this case).

Instead you end up having oracle buff on 1 butcher, 2 alpha males, 2 privateers and a blacksmith – not a lot of value there

Good that you reroll after they skip 17 – I just don’t really like the hydra placement afterwards. Having them off to the side makes them die as the last units when you probably want to use their big hp to tank something

Rest is just late game, nothing much to add

Again, not an impressive replay. You understand the basic priv play and push accordingly, but I’m really not a fan of staying on this roll for so long, and also some questionable decisions mid game

Conclusion: While you push well, have a decent game sense and unit understanding, your builds lack some finesse. Not comfortable granting trial at this stage. Feel free to apply again at a later stage if you feel like you’ve improved. Thanks for applying though!

Denied

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S