Vouch Request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    powerofdeath
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I am currently 1200+ elo in FBG, been consistently at 60% winrate.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: powerofdeath
      Discord account: powerofdeath
      BattleTag on Bnet: powerofdeath#1785
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I played with Clickz in tournament from 6 months ago I forgot how long ago. I probably played with few LIHLs that play a lot of FBGs like sebas, kooze, during late night NA hours.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: This is my first time applying so let me know what I need to improve on if denied. I am always trying to make myself better with every games, and each game is a learning experience.

I linked to a replay where I was engineer yolo. I had a very OP push such as 7/2 on 4 into 7/3 on 5. I was able to go 7/6 on lvl 9 and send 6 wyverns, into a very OP re lvl 10 with 7/8.

Let me know if you need more replays. Rogey said 1 replay for 1100+ elo, and 3 replays for 1300+ elo. Im still only 1200+

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Attachments:
      powerofdeath
      Participant

I will add more replays tonight

powerofdeath
        Participant

I placed ghoul and RR, and had even more trash of a roll.

I added mermaid at 2, and placed crabs, which I eventually sold for Seagiants 5 and 2nd seagiant 7.

I was 7/3 at lvl 7, and decided to hero for 10 with 2 hydras ghoul and mermaid.

powerofdeath
          Participant

I started with SM lvl 1. risked huge lvl 2 for TS lvl 3, and I added TS lvl 5 6 7 for OB.

Attachments:
            Clickz
            Participant

Ghoul start:

You drop ghoul and roll into:
              Para/cent/bf/merm/nm/sg
              So this game is probably not going to be simple for you

My immediate thought is that you need to get a nm for 3 somehow (bf+cent on 2 => nm 3) since ghoul generally synergizes best with other melee units, and since you also need to avoid adding too much cent value if you want to have a chance at holding 5. Alternatively you can up the parasite on the ghoul for 3 since it helps the increment substantially

So you send failed warriors and add a parasited mermaid for 2. I would generally stay away from mermaid this early on, it only really works in ob setups when starting ygg/sg/lod. It simply provides really poor dps for its cost and is reaaally bad on 4 especially – which is typically something you want to stay away from when going pusher.

For 3 you add a crab and a cent IN FRONT of the mermaid. Really big placement error here imo. You did right in placing the mermaid in front of the ghoul, but you now fully ruined the damage share you had on lvl 2 with this placement and you would have absolutely full ripped if they did send here. Even then, I think just upgrading the parasite was better here since it allows the ghoul to 1 hit

Having to add another crab for 4, making you 530 val, is another downside to this build. You barely hold with this value when you’re looking to max push – not ideal.

Then staying 5/1 to sell both crabs and get a sg for 5, a notoriously weak lvl 5 unit, is really not a pretty sight either – you end up leaking 5 creeps with 660 val and get yourself 6/2 stuck in a clog game with a ghoul start

You send 6, so another very slow level – yet you stay 7/3 in order to add a 2nd sg. You get 4 wyverns in your face on 7 and clear next to nothing, you really should just have pushed instead. I can understand that you want to set up for 2x hydra for 10, but you already have yellow and oj doing some weird ob – I would only really say this was a good idea if you were the only 10 holder and the team was desperate for you to stay low

While it was a difficult roll to play for sure, I think the execution was quite off. Biggest mistake was ending up 5/1 with a sg on 5 – if they send you would be 7/1 stuck at best and clear nothing, if they don’t send you still just have a sg on your lane which won’t do you any good until you upgrade it (which shouldn’t be before level 8)

I decided to go looking for a random replay since the SM-ts game is simply too one-dimensional. Likewise, the first engi replay is another very one-sided replay

So I’m taking a look at this one: FBG LTD81 – https://wc3stats.com/games/433100

You start 2x mw + inf on free, with a roll that doesn’t have much else going for it. Your team has pretty good rolls, so its fine to play this roll since you just need push from your lane. Still, I wouldn’t stay on it for too long

You push 4/0 and enemy team sends 2.

For 3 you add another mw and save 44g. You end up leaking 14 creeps when you would probably hold most of the time by adding 2 ents. A leak definitely isn’t all bad if you want to send 5, but it’s generally better to leak on 4 than on 3 (even moreso with a leak this big) – especially on a lane like yours that isn’t looking to hold 5 anyway. That way to can underbuild 4 and full push from there. That way you also avoid being 4/1 for 4 because you lost 56g to leaks on 3

I would probably re-roll on 3 or 4 – you dont really need more wagons or infs. But you stay on the roll for a good while for no good reason as I see it.

For 7 you decide to stay /3 with this full dead roll while you have immo too. I see you push during the level, but you miss out on a good minute of /4 by prioritising the full send – not really worth it imo. While you get +1 herm on the 7 send, you now hurt your 10 send/king ups instead.

You realise that your lane is doomed and go full push. I would honestly have sold a mw to get /7 on 10. Instead you upgrade the farm to get a war machine – something that has next to no impact with your value while also making you go -80 lumber at an important moment.

On arena you drop seer and finally reroll. I would have prioritised getting a blaster, it just helps you more on 11, 12 and 14 – you have no hopes of damaging 15 with this value.

I’m not a big fan of placing cannons in the very back. Yes, they have 700 range, but that also means you can place them pretty far up without them running up and dying fast. You would probably do better if they did some damage share with your wagons/infantries – still, 10 leaks on 12 isn’t excessive

Doesn’t matter much on your lane, but I would probably also have taken the 50 rr. Cannons aren’t that great on low value lanes, and especially not when the game isn’t going 17 – the rest of the roll is also really bad. And seeing how you stay /6, you might as well look to build something relevant.

Enemy team fail sends 14 and you end them 16.

It’s generally questionable not to reroll this on lvl 1, but even more so to stay on the roll until lvl 11. You dont try to hero anything and go full push after 7, which is definitely the way. But still, quite a few minor mistakes along the way

Looking at these replays combined with the feedback we’ve recieved, we’ll be denying you for now. As I said in the DM’s, I appreciate your attitude and hope to see you improve and possibly apply again at a later date. Feel free to DM any of us if you have any questions

Denied

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch Request’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S