Vouch request

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Blinden
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG 4 years
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: BlindeN
      Discord account: BlindeN
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Had trial last year by top 3 fbg. Would like a new chance for a trial.
      I send you just one demo I got saved, feel free to pick rest.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 6 months ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Clickz.
      Klaa.Hoebell
      Participant

Skill/Play is a bit above average, but but his behavior is subpar, thats why no support.

Show me you can behave better and you might get a chance.

Blinden
        Participant

Thanks for the kind words Klaa =)
          My mirror-behaviour has nothing to do with you at all I promise.

Here comes one more replay to even out this bs =D

Klaa.Hoebell
          Participant

As you know, you didn’t understand anything

Blinden
            Participant

Monk/ud yolo fat midgame

Attachments:
              moduca

Replay analysis done by Clickz.

FBG LTD58.
                Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/457400
                You place slave + apprentice and rr into:
                rat/harpy/mermaid/ship/spawn, keeping both.
                I wouldn’t keep the slave. It’s just not a good yolo unit and this roll doesn’t have good hold options.
                Keeping the apprentice is fine cos rat can make up for your weak first 3 lvls and getting a blacksmith is kinda your only way to hold 5.
                Staying 2/0 for 3 and 3/0 for 4 when you’re on 50rr and you have trap roll seems really bad. Idk why you’d try ob with this
                Leaking to 5 send with 900 val – just push and dont try to hold this send and you’re much better off.
                You add spawn for 7 which should generally be a last resort because it’s so useless for 10 – this is why I don’t like the ob on this roll. Sure you can do some early ob, but it doesn’t transition very well… so generally avoid that.
                You manage mid 10, but definitely more in spite of the spawn than because of it
                You hold 13 and end them 14.
                I definitely liked the last part of this game more than the first part. For the first 9 levels of the game your team would be better off if you pushed some instead of hard obing. Staying 3/0 for 5 just to add slaves is especially bad imo. But good recovery.

FBG LTD59.
                Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/457302
                bone warrior/lock/cannon/apprentice/komodo/spawn.
                hope you hard yolo this with potential 7/2 clear on 7 and potential hold on 10 (green is seriosuly starting solo TS over watcher? what?)
                Unsure about this t1 3 spots in front of the cannon on 3. Bone warrior moves really fast and cannon has really large (aggro) range. Typically better to place melee units behind/to the side.
                You push nicely for the first lvls, getting 7/2 for 5 is always good stuff.
                For 7 you stay /3 with immo against an expected furmit wyv send. Maybe just push instead, you already lost value on 5 and 6, so clearing will be hard. Also… apprentice in front? I get that you might want a blocker, but this apprentice is gonna suicide on every single level because of the range difference between it and the cannons. I would always place this a bit further back.
                On 10 you get kinda fucked by your placement, having your entire lane run in front of the cannons. Still, good damage and your lane is set up nicely for mid game (thanks berseker)
                Better game than the first one, questionable t1 and apprentice placement as well as questionable /3 for 7. Otherwise pretty decent.

FBG LTD31.
                Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/457113
                colt/geo/cannon/apprentice/disc/GoD
                I personally prefer going for 2 discs on 3. Colt is op t1, so just get 2 of those for 2 and you’re barely risking lvl 2 at that point. 2 disc can just do so many op things on 4 and 5 that it’s almost always the play imo.
                Still, you choose cannon. I would definitely leave a half spot between the two since cannon is much longer range and doesn’t move. That makes the disc run in front of it/leave the wall on basically every level
                Idk what your team’s plan is, but getting 2nd disc on 5 for a total of 680 val seems like not-the-play in a lot of cases. You would hold with about 1 disc less value, meaning your 5/1 could easily be a 7/2 here. If the enemy team doesn’t specifically send 5, this is really bad (and they k7).
                You commit to the ob and stay 5/1 for 6 getting an… unloaded cannon? I get that this is a fuck up, but you could have avoided all this by just pushing instead. Now you have 3 lanes semi obing and probably no one actually holding their straight 7 send.
                This might just be bad team comms, but you should basically never go straight 6 (period) with three lanes being 800 val for 6. Just doesn’t make sense.
                You obviously cant control your teams’ moves, but you could easily be 7/3 and it would be a lot better.
                Their straight 7 send turned out to be… furb double hermit. And still no one held. Yeah, it’s looking kinda doomed already.
                Big problem for your lane is that you’re now 5/1 for 7 with no good way to hold 10.
                Everybody leaks again on 10 and game is just sealed.
                You had a great chance to get some op push going here. Trying to cover every lvl just isn’t a good idea when you dont have good 7/10 hold and especially not when your team is doing the same.

I see some clear ob tendencies in your play and it’s making me slightly cautious. Still, I think your general bulding is OK.
                You will really have to focus on not obing every single roll and try to look at 2 things before you ob:
                1) Does your team need it?
                2) Can your hold transition? Meaning, if you hold 7 do you have any chance at holding 10? In most cases, only go for it if you can do something on both levels.

Sometimes it’s hard for us to decide only based on replays analysis because of the skill gap that exists between LIHL and FBG, different meta and another issues.

We have decided to try a new trial system that’s all about being open, learning, and improving together!

As part of this, you’ll have the opportunity to play 10 games as a ‘LIHL trial.’ Afterward, we’ll evaluate whether the trial will continue as usual or not.

Throughout this ‘temporal trial period,’ you’ll receive feedback from both our moderators and fellow players. We believe this feedback will contribute to achieving our shared goals.

Our decisions will be based on your skills and your attitude.

We srtrongly recommend u observe some LIHL games before u play so it’s easier to adapt to LIHL meta.

Best of luck!

moduca

Trial approved.

Clickz

Denied

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S