Vouch request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    firefather
    Participant

Howdy B & G

Here follows my answers and request to join your community:
      Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: DCE (one of the oldest EU Dota IH channels; say_plz ih channel; mym channel, ars- channel, and many other ih dota channels
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: iamakashiMAN
      What is your Discord account? firefather
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: 0
      Tell us realm you are using to play (NA/EU/ASIA): EU
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: playing for fun, avoiding drama, looking forward to meet new cool ppl to play with

do you know DCE???

firefather
      Participant

`bump…. is this dead ?

do you know DCE???

firefather
        Participant

still nothing so i guess this is just useless

do you know DCE???

Fieryfox

Welcome Firefather, sorry for not responding earlier. It’s not dead but usually we approach players through Discord.

You’ve got quite an interesting history! Since you don’t have anyone vouching for you we would like to play a test game with you. After this we would like to have you obs one of our inhouse games with an admin so that we can talk a bit to see how much you understand about inhouse.

We will approach you through discord, apologies for the delayed answer.

Fieryfox

Congratulations Firefather, I’ve tested you and deem you qualified to play in our inhouse games!

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Good luck and have fun in our games!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch request’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S