Vouch Request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    parasailinx
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:FBG, JUB

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account:
      parasailin aka para aka dr. sails aka shipboy

BattleTag on Bnet:parasailin#1747

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:colombiano, sebass, pituca, beep, virus, monkeytown, hunomiai, reid, goldenpants, tin, turtoya

Any additional information that you would like to provide: legion td is the only game ive played for years, started playing when I was 14yo but have been more consistent the last few years. Good team player, open to learning to become a better team player/player in general.

A few lihl players told me I should apply so here I am.

1100+ elo last season (season 6), and 1289 elo this season with 191 games played.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      moduca

Engi replay

your roll: parrot/ranger/mw/polar/bear/seer

You place mw polar and take rr. Should’ve placed parrots or ranger also before rr.
        New roll is: engi/ghoul/captain/pirate/wandi/dwarf
        U sell all and place engi. I like this decision, considering your team rolls, but I would’ve consider keeping mw since it can help u holding 4 with less value.
        Also, engi placement is suboptimal. Check epicdeath guide about placement, there is an engi chapter.
        You start 4/0 with 2 engis. Enemy warrs, u push 5/0 and send 2. Big goal, u go 6/1 here.
        Enemy team send and u go 6/2, 350 value for 4.
        Full push 7/3 for 5, u send and is small goal.
        490 value for 6 (suboptimal placement).
        For 7 u cancel push and add captain. I don’t like this, u should’ve pushed just since u had mola and save rest for mutant 8, 120 lumber wouldn’t make a diff (send was big enough already)
        For 8 u get mutant and juice. Then push /5 during level.
        For 9 u add pirate and u don’t juice mutant. If u wanted hold (that’s why u added), should’ve juiced also so mutant 1 shots.
        I imagine u didn’t wanna push more after 8 cause u wanna send full 10 to secure kill, which is fine in this scenario.
        You send 10 and enemy team dies.

Placement was suboptimal but right units choice. I liked the early push but as engi u almost always wanna be /4 for 7.

Watcher replay

your roll: gnoll/spitter/watcher/ywd/zombie/ygg

U decide to play watcher 3/0 start. It’s fine since u can yolo into hold 10 and baby xyu can go for 7 holder if he wants.
        U add watcher and 4/0 for 2.
        U add 2 watcher and spitter for 3. U send and spot some ob/ slow push units. Along with slow ks on 1/2, u should suspect they k7.
        Full push for 4 (6/1).
        U have tm. 7/2 for 5, upping spitter and adding gnol. Misscomunication issues, u wanted clog but red and blue are ob.
        k10 is called. U go 7/4 for 7 since people with worse rolls decided to slow push/ob. U lose 2 heals.
        Enemy team send 9 after u unintended clog 8.
        7/5 for 9. U lose 1 heal here (-3)
        U send 10 (misscomunication about deciding what to send). U lose last heal and they go -3.
        13 is called since baby xyu couldn’t hold 12. They die. Enemy team saved gold, they could’ve lived if full build.

Since this game there was of misscomunication is hard to judge your gameplay. I decided to look for a random replay (FBG LTD68 10/03)

Random replay:

your roll: rat/cw/foot/overseer/zombie/dh

U place rat, 2 cw and rr, which is fine. New roll is: proton/lubber/malf/voiddragon/halfbreed/dh.
        U keep rats and mix with lubber, which is not bad but can weaken your level 4 even more.
        Clog is called. You 3/0 for 3, 2 undead + 2 lubbers and rats. This is fine since your team sucks here and u don’t wanna show reg.
        Enemy team sends. You mid but still leak to king.
        5/1 and 510 value for 4, which is fine since u don’t wanna leak.
        For 5 u add void dragon behind and full rats, which is not good. Rather push 1 wisp, another undead and rat since u expecting send (clog switched into k7).
        Enemy team tk sent here and u have 3 mids. U go 6/3 for 6.
        U get obli for 7 and 7/3. Decent clear to furmit. Enemy team goes -4 with sw. For some reason u don’t push here, which is not good since your team has already 2 ob lanes with hold 10 potential.
        U push after kc killed all creeps, which wasn’t needed. U asked if u can push, which shows good communication but should’ve known u could go /4.
        You push 7/5 at 8 start, which is good. /6 during level. If u would’ve placed void in front, u would’ve hold here or leaked only a few.
        You add malf for 9, which is meh but considering u don’t wanna push more cause u go for kill is fine.
        For 10 u get malf and abno. Should’ve gone halfbreed in case game doesn’t end here.
        Enemy team skip and dies.

Sometimes it’s hard for us to decide only based on replays analysis because of the skill gap that exists between LIHL and FBG, different meta and another issues.

We have decided to try a new trial system that’s all about being open, learning, and improving together!

As part of this, you’ll have the opportunity to play 10 games as a ‘LIHL trial.’ Afterward, we’ll evaluate whether the trial will continue as usual or not.

Throughout this ‘temporal trial period,’ you’ll receive feedback from both our moderators and fellow players. We believe this feedback will contribute to achieving our shared goals.

Our decisions will be based on your skills and your attitude.

We srtrongly recommend u observe some LIHL games before u play so it’s easier to adapt to LIHL meta.

Best of luck!

Clickz

Denied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S