Vouch Request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bryan Counts
    Participant

I’ll start right off and say, I know nobody in this inhouse league and I happen to stumble upon it while playing custom games in WC3.

I’ve played DotA since it basically came out on WC3 years ago. I’ve played in the past era of inhouse leagues (dotalicious/dotacash/etc), as well as old school leagues like garena. I even went to this “iCCup” league about a year ago and played a bit.

My aliases have always been either Roars or High and I’ve always played in top MMR inhouses/matches. The reason I’ve given this much effort, is because I’m so sick and tired of trying to play dota 2 or even find dota matches in custom games that aren’t either fair or attended to by someone other than the players themselves. It’s nothing but toxicity and un-fun gameplay due to the nature of how casual public players play. I also miss dota 1 a lot.

Hoping you can give me a shot without having to play some kind of public games like I’ve seen moderators suggest in other posts/requests.

Thank you,

Bryan.

Hyo

Accepted for trial

Fantom

Moving this request for the player HLGH. After playing in a pub test game, proceeded to flame everyone. Teammates, myself, and anyone else who spoke in the game. Could have been a decent player, but until the attitude is changed no place in the league for a player like this.

Denied.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Fantom.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S