vouch request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SanBaidli
    Participant

Erzählen Sie uns, welche anderen Erfahrungen Sie in der Liga oder intern gesammelt haben:i played many years LTD like JUB FBG
      Geben Sie eine Liste mit Aliasnamen und anderen Konten an. Dies sind Namen, unter denen die Leute Sie erkennen könnten: Discord-Konto:SanBaidli BattleTag auf Bnet:SanBaidli#2368 Wenn möglich, stellen Sie eine Liste von LIHL-Spielern zur Verfügung, die Sie kennen oder mit denen Sie vertraut sind: Alle zusätzlichen Informationen, die Sie angeben möchten:the most LIHL players knows me . And i did many games with Virus Monkey Sony etz

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Attachments:
      SanBaidli
      Participant

vouch is for lihl

Clickz

Since you’re currently 1074 elo I’m just going to review a single game. With this in mind, I wont review the attached replay since that’s just an EA replay as far as I can tell.
          Therefore:

FBG LTD35 – https://wc3stats.com/games/482697
          Drop roll ghoul BF into:

Aco / slave / tribe / flying / wandigoo / spawn

I see either the option of keeping the ghoul and getting a SM as frontline or simply playing slaves, potentially OB’ing.

You choose standard slave.

You send warr and add a tribesman for lvl 2. I would really stay away from tribes this early, especially on a SM lane.
          Slaves generally really want other melee units to go with them and tribe is generally ein Hund this early on.
          Especially considering that a 2 send seems likely from them, you should aim to build with level 2/3 in mind.

On 3 you upgrade the tribe which is reasonable now that it’s on your lane, but if you had full slaves / maybe a wandigoo you would go mid instead of leaking to send here.

You proceed to stay low for 5, probably anticipating their resend. They skip and you continue staying semi-low for 7. Though you dont do very well on 7 this is a reasonable line.

You stay 7/2 for 8 only to push /3 during the level? This is way too late to push /3 as one of the 10 holders. Either push it ASAP or stay /2, especially considering that your 10 hold isn’t looking too hot.

You proceed to build a mix of revenants and tribes for lvl 10, ending on a pretty messy build. I would absolutely take the 50 rr instead of investing 500 value into this mediocre stuff while on a meh roll for mid game.

Still, you’re 1820 value and have really great focus making you go mid.
          Your lane is still full of dead value and your most reasonable level is 14 atm.
          That makes me appreciate the /5 and starting to build wandigos.
          I don’t like upgrading the tribes though, you should realistically just leave them unupped for the rest of the game.

The game goes 15 and you do a nice mid and win.

Honestly a pretty ok game. Still, the tribesman on 2, not rerolling for 10 and other micro-stuff could be improved. It made me at least skim another game just to be more sure in my decision.
          While I won’t comment on it in details, it did leave me with sort of the same feeling. I see that you have a plan, I just kind of disagree with the plan, as in I think it’s suboptimal.

Overall, I think you have potential. Atm I’m not confident giving a trial though. If you reach 1300 elo and feel ready to make another request, please do so.
          Danke für deine Interesse (hope your browser can translate the rest)

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S