Vouch Request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DerKaiser
    Participant

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      The Account most played back in the Day was present4u, i dont know if the Account is still active since it was the Account from a former Friend of mine i don’t have contact with anymore.

Discord account:Manni89#4498

BattleTag on Bnet:DerKaiser#22490

If possible, provide a list of FBG LTD players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      I don’t think that any Players know me ATM.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I was playing LegionTd a whole lot some years ago, few 100 Games on ENT back in the day, i do want to play on none publics , because i always have and will always hate Players leaving Games and or course the uncertainty of having Teammates that understand that this is a Team based Game.
      It would be really nice if u would approve me, i know the Game well and i am a Teamplayer, and i look forward to be playing with good Players.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by awesomeful.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by awesomeful.
      Dorimu

Hi,

Sorry for the absolute late reply. I tried looking you up in discord, and unfortunately, it seems you haven’t joined discord yet.
        Best would be to click discord at the top of the webpage and join the discord and then tag @ltd admin in general chat and one of the admins will get you set up.

DerKaiser
        Participant

Hy,
          no worries, i was in Stress with Work lately anyway so i didn’t really get to look if anyone replied…

Well, ok will do.

awesomeful

Trial given.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S