Vouch Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fox Mulder
    Participant

Hello. Long time d1 player looking for a trial. Share control will crow.

Fieryfox

Hi there! Could you please fill in the following points?

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
        Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
        What is your Discord account?
        If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
        Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Fox Mulder
        Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
          I played dota 1 since at least before mirana came out. I remember when the arrow animation was an ice arrow. Used to host D1 games using ShadowFrench’s banlist since like 6.33b.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:

FoxMcCloud is what I have been playing under recently.

What is your Discord account?
          Fox McCloud#0040

If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
          I played with DokMarsh and Meduza recently and asking him to vouch me if I did well. Then I went godlike with Enimga. I think Meduza said he saved the replay? I can’t recall.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
          I think it is shameful how intolerant people are of techies. All you have to do is buy wards, grow up.

dokmarsh
          Participant

Hey, yeah I’ve played one maybe two game with fox, he did pretty well as enigma. He didn’t flame or talk shit at all. Was a pretty good game overall. I think hes worth checking out and could do well here.

Fieryfox

Alright! I will accept you for a trial then. The only thing you will have to do to become a full trial is to observe one of our inhouse games. We sign up for games in the discord server and we do most communication there. Just give a call from time to time when you can observe a game, then we will tell you if an inhouse game is ready to be hosted or how much longer it might take. During your trial you will have to show good behaviour and play good too.

Vouch request: Trial accepted

Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch Request’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S